Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay etiquette

When I'm looking for items on ebay I regularly come across seller's mistakes in their listings. For example, in a seller's store they have the exact item listed twice at different prices. It's listed once in a clearance section for BIN $25.99 and the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scam

This classified listing, for a Harley Davidson motorcycle, is linked to a Google Wallet vehicle purchase scam. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290933387682 It started it's life as a BUY IT NOW listing, which obviously didn't wor...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAYPAL TECHNICAL ISSUES (Australia)

There is a technical issue between certain banks and Paypal in Australia which began on the 22nd June and is still ongoing. Users are being advised by Paypal that they have contacted their banks to flag payments as unauthorised, these payments are th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where are all the aussie sellers

Hi all i don't know if anyone else has noticed this as i have but lately everytime i do a search to buy something all the items for sale are from either the usa or the uk where are all the aussie sellers. Does anyone know where all the aussie sellers...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

These Items look very sus to me, But what are your thoughts

Hi If you do a search for ( HO Brass Pennsylvania B-1 Boxcab Electric ALCO 1973 Rare -- Near MINT ) and ( BRASS WESTSIDE MODELS MO-110 B&O 2-8-2 CLASS Q-4d w/CANON CAN MOTOR ) you will find 2 items that are being sold exactly the same way and in seve...

Buy it now or Best Offer Category

I am a buyer and a seller on Ebay and think that if a seller offers an item for "Buy It Now or Best Offer" that they should be required to respond either by accepting, declining or counter-offering - not just ignoring the offer. It leaves a bad feeli...

REALLY ANNOYING !!

Every Monday, when my list of items comes from my favourite sellers , I've noticed for a while now that about 90% of the sellers no longer bother to put photos of their items, just a rough description. I'm now getting into the habit of not bothering,...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Blocking a seller

I'm being harassed by a seller. A seller admitted to me e never posted item I payed for then he said he would post next day I contacted him again he said item posted then a few days later said no he didn't post item so I asked for it to be cancelled ...

Feedback ... should I warn future buyers???

Hi there, I purchased an item that was described as brand new without tags. Upon receipt, I found there were two dark stains, the stitching had come undone on both sleeves and it wasn't fully lined (also described in the listing). I contacted the sel...

• 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Weird popup & My Ebay page greyed out & frozen

When I go to "My Ebay" summary page it partially loads, then freezes with this popup that has only the numeral "3" showing plus an OK button. It is the same in IE and Firefox. I am not going to click on the "OK" button as I don't know what it is ther...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I know that feedback isn't mandatory but

I have noticed that a lot of buyers have not left one single feedback for any of their sellers but they have received plenty of feedback from the sellers,now surely these buyers could easily leave some feedback for the seller?

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hiding item that you have purchased

When you read peoples feedback you can also click on 'view item' to see what they have bought. Is there anyway you can hide what you have purchased so the 'view item' does not appear???

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling postage variation

I posted a few items off today The lady behind the counter mentioned that one was just over 1kg but she would charge me for under. I would have calculated the postage as over, and the buyer charge respectively. If she had not mentioned this to me the...

Need to leave feedback after 60 day period

Bought and paid for an item on the 9th April from myflash168. After repeated and friendly contact with the seller, due to the non arrival of the item, the item arrived today 27th July, 68 days later. I want to leave feedback for this item, and this w...

Concert Tickets

Hi, I thought ebay were stopping people from selling concert tickets at inflated prices? I just went to try and buy pre-sale tickets on ticketek for my child and they are all sold out already, but alas,they have already been listed here at inflated p...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful