how can i view seller's location in a search listing

how can i view seller's location after searching for an item?

Say i am looking for a battery type BPL1414. and i have set it to search "worldwide".

In the listing of items for BPL1414, i can see the following:

1. Price

2. seller's name

3. item no

4. "buy it now"

5 I want to see what country/ location each item comes from ?????

The only way is to click on each item and then see the items location !!!!!

How can i add "seller's location" in a search listing ???

As i scroll down a listing , i want to see this item from the USA, this item down is from Germany, and this one from Hongkong.

Then i can visualy select which countrry  & price item from the list i want to view,   and then click on the item for further details.

Please help.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone . Thank you for your replies. I did for search testing using "Australia"  or "worldwide".  You are all correct that in worldwide, th elisting would show what country each item is coming from and if no country is shown then it s from Australia.  My napologies , i realize now how i got confused.

Ebay through me off  and confused me  that  the same listing was shown whether i  i selected Australia or worldwide !!  Now i understand that ALL listings in this case, searching for BPL1414 happened to be ALL from Australia  !!  I never experienced this before over the years where both Australia and worldwide have the same listing - evidently only items from  Australia existed !!

Once again.  my apologies andthank you all very much.

Enjoy your day !!

Cheers.

Takis.

p.s. I actually attached a screen shot of the listing to my original question, but i noticed it s not shown.

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Go into advanced search top right hand corner of your homepage then you will need to type in the product name or the product eg-battery (not the type number as that won't work) then scroll down the page where it says preferred location,click worldwide and all the items from different countries should show up

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Isn't that the same as clicking 'worldwide' on the left hand side of the page?

Just a more convoluted way of doing it?

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

OK stawka enlighten me as I don't have anywhere it says worldwide let alone left hand side of the page?

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Grrrrrr yes I just got it hahaha well then it is up to the individual if they're either left or right handed then lol

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

pulease.jpg   Well, fat lot of good that is then, to the OP   

They already said they set it to 'worldwide'

I thought all the countries showed up on the page listings, except for Australia,

when you selected Worldwide.

It does for me

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

All countries do show up and the ones that don't show are from Australia lol.

I think OP thinks that every country in the world sells that battery and it should show.

But it is the main ones USA CHINA HONG KONG that show and obviously these are the main ones that sell them.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Australian sellers do show up.

It's just that it doesn't say 'from Australia' ....unless you're from o'seas

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Yep that's what I said 

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Hi everyone . Thank you for your replies. I did for search testing using "Australia"  or "worldwide".  You are all correct that in worldwide, th elisting would show what country each item is coming from and if no country is shown then it s from Australia.  My napologies , i realize now how i got confused.

Ebay through me off  and confused me  that  the same listing was shown whether i  i selected Australia or worldwide !!  Now i understand that ALL listings in this case, searching for BPL1414 happened to be ALL from Australia  !!  I never experienced this before over the years where both Australia and worldwide have the same listing - evidently only items from  Australia existed !!

Once again.  my apologies andthank you all very much.

Enjoy your day !!

Cheers.

Takis.

p.s. I actually attached a screen shot of the listing to my original question, but i noticed it s not shown.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply