is this item fake?

sezeling
Community Member

hi guys

i just bought an item at a ridiculously low price (200$ with free postage) while fair market price should be somewhere around 600$.

basically it is a ferrari resin model made by bbr and i check the detailed description and make sure everthing is ok, i paid via paypal and the item support paypal money back policy as well. the feedback of this seller is 100% and it seems fine but i am still worried since it is almost impossible to buy such a bargain!! i am quite good at model cars and there is no way they make something copycat to replace the authentic ones, so what should i do? is this fake for obvious reasons or should i wait since the seller just mark it as shipped?

Message 1 of 93
Latest reply
92 REPLIES 92

Re: is this item fake?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-1-18-Looksmart-Ferrari-16M-F430-430-Scuderia-spyder-Car-Model-Tiffany...

same old trick for another scammer who copied other legit seller's link and description as well. already reported 

Message 61 of 93
Latest reply

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-BBR-1-18-Ferrari-LaFerrari-FXX-K-No-10-Car-Model-F2007-Met-Red-W-grey...

same item๏ผ๏ผsame trick๏ผ๏ผ busted๏ผ๏ผ

Message 62 of 93
Latest reply

same trick and the buys started to leave negative feedback 

so guys what should i do  should i open an dispute on resolution centre on ebay or paypal which is better? 

Message 63 of 93
Latest reply

I'd open it through PayPal. It's a lot quicker process in not received cases. Don't forget to leave negative feedback. The sooner his score gets to -4 the quicker he will be automatically shut down.

Message 64 of 93
Latest reply

definitely bro thx 

Message 65 of 93
Latest reply

I have also reported.

image host
Message 66 of 93
Latest reply

thx bro

Message 67 of 93
Latest reply

guys today is the expected delivery day and understandably i did not receive the item hence i already opened a dispute via paypal and escalated it to a claim by telling every single detail to the paypal resolution center. besides, negative feedback left as well. hopefully i could get my money back as well. thx guys. really appreciate it a lot. 

Message 68 of 93
Latest reply

Here's hoping the other scammed buyers are able to get a refund too.

Message 69 of 93
Latest reply

geoxiia
Community Member

Message 70 of 93
Latest reply