Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paypal buyer protection and putting items through as shipping

Hi there, Long time buyer on eBay having significant difficulty trying to buy an Italian-made product, as it seems to not be sold outside of Italy or due to the language barrier and other sellers of the item hold tiny quantities and charge exhorbiden...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I bought fake makeup so I started a return but its complicated **Urgent help needed**

Hello all, I bought a big bulk lot of makeup that included, MAC, Urban Decay, Too Faced, OPI and alot more. I spent quite alot of money on it. When it arrived and i opened it, the thing I was most looking forward to, Too Faced Chocolate pallet smelle...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

all i want to do is change the from buying 3 items to 2 i havent proceded to my password to confirm

someone please help me im just about ready to stick ebay up the **bleep** all i want to do is change the amount of products i want to purchase but apparently im commited to buy evan though i havent gone through the payment process. i have tried to ca...

do sellers need to offer paypal?

is it an ebay policy to offer paypal as one of the payment methods to buyers?thought it was but may have changed since ebay and paypal are now 2 different companies,or are they?..thanks.

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bidding/Buying Glitches - is it tied to watch list problems

Ebay must be having problems again I received a confirmation of my bid saying I was still the highest bidder at 99c on an item that I had already bid on and it had accepted my new bid of $75 some seconds before an auction ended. Then it sent me anoth...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is anyone else finding the message of Buy this Item from an Aussie Seller rather uncomfortable?

If this message said - "Do you want to buy this item from a Seller in Australia?" - I would be fine with it. I buy from Sellers who might not be Naturalised Aussies yet or might be from overseas. All I want it a quality product at a good price, a fai...

Seller can't adjust the invoice for pick up

hello helpers, I have bought an item from a seller, it showed a postage cost on the auction. I had emailed her to find out if it's ok to be picked up...she said that was fine. I won the auction, the seller wants me to pay with PayPal as she won't be ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay bucks mess

Your coupon promotions have an ending time that is reflective of PMT. The coupon is still active during EST time and messed up my purchase. I purchased a phone solely on getting back 10% Ebay Bucks when I saw the ad showing that I would get that amou...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful