Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issue with purchase

Hi All, On the 21st May I bought a CD from an international seller. 6 days later it's not marked as sent, nor has he/she responded to my question asking if it had been sent already. I would like to cancel the transaction now as if seller doesn't send...

Resolved! Changing Feedback From Positive to Negative Not Permitted?

I purchased an item on May 22 but it was unsuitable for the use advertised, as it breached a couple of mandatory Australian standards. I then contacted the seller, and upon his agreement, I subsequently returned the item which was tracked as delivere...

International seller quoted USPS but sent via Sea Freight.

Hi,I bought an item and was offered as USPS Priority Mail International. I was expecting 6-10 days for package delivery. Turns out the seller has now sent the item as sea freight. Now the item is expected in 4-8 weeks.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple ipod nano 3rd

hi dear i m writing about the case of the ipod nano. today i recived the email from ebay which he informs me that the reimbursement can not be done because i would have sent the items without authorization from seller or ebay, but i have recived an e...

eBay asks me to supply a review and then rejects it

Bought a Casio watch on eBay. One month-ish later, eBay asks me for a review. It's a good watch, so I go ahead and write one (see it below). eBay won't allow me to submit it, warning me that I can't include links, html, inappropriate language or refe...

Resolved! Negative feedback i leave is often removed

The feedback system is an entire joke.Don't under any circumstances mention slow or late delivery as Ebay will remove that immediately regardless of waiting 15 days for postage and 32 days to receive. Next t ime it happened i tried just writing "nega...

Resolved! Item being held

I have at present an item being held at Global Shipping Centrein UK as it is a prohibited substance((anti-bacterial powder). Will they send it back to seller possibly and am I entitled to refund in this instance?

Resolved! Why did my items in my cart change from english language to another languag anot I do not understand

Cancell this order immediately!Language was changed from english to another language.Wrong credit card information listed to pay for items that were NOT YET ORDERED!! Seller informed buyer it is too late to cancell order. WHAT KIND OF CIRCUS ARE YOU ...

unwanted product

hi I orderd i phone 6s case and they send me 6S plus case so now what i neeed to do?

How much is this

Can someone please explain to me how much this couch is 152116344302 I can't tell it seems to have options and different prices other than its list price.