my eBay

I accidently deleted all my saved items on my eBay, can I get them back?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

my eBay

Check your recently viewed items to see if any watched items appear there among the last hundred items viewed. Check Saved Searches and Saved Sellers to see if any watched items appear there.

Check your cart, and scroll to the bottom of the page to see your "Saved for Later" items; some watched items may appear there.

You may be able to recreate some of your past searches by going to the Advanced Search page and clicking on the search field to see previous search keywords, or entering the first letter or two of a search keyword.

eburtonlab_1-1637133490215.png

You may be able to use your browser's history to find past searches as well. Try a new search, then delete the portion of the page address where the current search terms appear, all the way to the end of the address. The browser may suggest past search URL, like this:

eburtonlab_0-1637133249968.png

Try deleting the part after the &_nkw= parameter, and try adding a letter or number to see what suggestions appear.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

my eBay

Not as far as I know, once deleted they stay deleted, though someone else might know a way around it.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

my eBay

no

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

my eBay

No... Years ago I also accidentally deleted my saved/watched items and they were gone for good. Apparently nothing has changed in all these years.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

my eBay

I didn't accidently delete mine - for some reason ebay deleted them for me  *sigh

No way of getting them back that I know.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

my eBay

Check your recently viewed items to see if any watched items appear there among the last hundred items viewed. Check Saved Searches and Saved Sellers to see if any watched items appear there.

Check your cart, and scroll to the bottom of the page to see your "Saved for Later" items; some watched items may appear there.

You may be able to recreate some of your past searches by going to the Advanced Search page and clicking on the search field to see previous search keywords, or entering the first letter or two of a search keyword.

eburtonlab_1-1637133490215.png

You may be able to use your browser's history to find past searches as well. Try a new search, then delete the portion of the page address where the current search terms appear, all the way to the end of the address. The browser may suggest past search URL, like this:

eburtonlab_0-1637133249968.png

Try deleting the part after the &_nkw= parameter, and try adding a letter or number to see what suggestions appear.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply