purchased and paid $2400 for a chanel bag and find out that it is fake from bagzgalorez ?

i wolud like to share my bad experience with all buyers on ebay.

purchased and paid $2400 for a chanel bag and find out that it is fake from <Removed>

MY ONLY MISTAKE WAS LISTEN TO THE SELLER AND CHECK OUT VIA BANK DEPOSIT.

THIS IS THE WORST MISTAKE THAT ANYONE COULD DO . PLS BEWARE .

after indentiied the bag was fake .

i imediately contacted the seller and requested return and refund.

my shocking experince was because i checked out and paid via bank deposit 

i have not protection .

i lost $2400

ebay favour the seller instead of me , i am watching my $2400 being ROB during daylight and have no say in anything 

worst of all 

the seller is still continous her journey of selling fake bag and  ROBBING other buyers .

SHE CALLED HERSELF 

<Removed>

SHE TOOK $2400 FROM ME 

EBAY STILL LET HER SELLING 

I AM SO DISAPOINTED OF HOW EBAY HANDELING MY CASE .

DIDNT OFFER MUCH HELP BUT RATHER SAID 

BECAUSE I CHECKED OUT VIA BANK DEPOSIT THEY CANT HELP ME .:( 

very unhappy , unsatify buyer 

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: purchased and paid $2400 for a chanel bag and find out that it is fake from bagzgalorez ?

Their buyers don't seem to have any problems with the authenticity of the items.

As Stalks has said you cannot name and shame sellers here, how would you feel if someone gave unsubstantiated claims about your items????

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

Re: purchased and paid $2400 for a chanel bag and find out that it is fake from bagzgalorez ?

Interesting how the ID was removed from the new post, but the original ID in the title has remained right the way through.

Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

Just shows how well the Mods do their job.

But give them time. It hasn't quite been 2 years yet.

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

Maybe it will be the threads 2yo birthday present.....remove the ID.

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Maybe it will be the threads 2yo birthday present.....remove the ID.

Smiley Happy

Hardly worth the bother.

Out of interest, I had a look for that ID and it seems to be no longer a registered seller anyway.

Quite an interesting ID name as it implies someone selling bags but the person seems to have moved into Bonds underwear etc before leaving ebay. Career change.Smiley Happy

Be nice to know what happened in the bag saga though. Guess we never will know though.

Message 25 of 25
Latest reply