returning the item

I was contacting the seller and the seller claimed that there was a labelled postpaid for me to return the item. Yet, being waiting for over a month to contact back and still no reply.  What can I do or could eBay please help chase up?

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

returning the item

Is it the seller you left the neg for ? If so they are in Japan and cannot issue a return postage label to you.

Did you open a dispute with eBay ? You only have 30 days past the final ETA of the item to do that, otherwise you need to open a dispute in Paypal's "resolution centre".

EDIT. G'day Sandy..............snap.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

Is this for the seller you have left the neg for?

If so, they can't send you a return label since they are not in Australia 

If it has been over a month that you have been waiting for a label then no, eBay won't do anything as it has been too long

If you paid with PayPal, you have 6 months to open an item not as described dispute (assuming again it is the seller you left the neg for , for sending the wrong item)

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

*Too slow again, me

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

@bilau_zfyczktt2 wrote:

I was contacting the seller and the seller claimed that there was a labelled postpaid for me to return the item. Yet, being waiting for over a month to contact back and still no reply.  What can I do or could eBay please help chase up?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, if this is for an item other than the one (Japan seller) you left feedback for then please be aware that you only have 60 days to leave feedback. It used to be 90 back prior to 2007.

So you've waited for over a month and it may have taken a couple of weeks for the item to arrive from wherever it was posted from. Time is ticking on and some less than honest sellers do employ delay tactics such as .. .. "Don't worry, I'm sending you a replacement" or maybe what you're experiencing here.  There is also a category of sellers who are not setting out to be dishonest but when they make a stuff up, they are either incapable of rectifying the issue or don't want to.

Regardless of what has taken place, you need to act now and if item was paid for by PayPal, do a PayPal claim. You can C&P some of what the seller last replied to with (( Saying they're sending you a return label and none has arrived )) as well as your  reasons for the claim. Then if no action from seller, you should escalate the claim shortly after, maybe in a week. You have 180 days from date of purchase to initiate a PayPal claim.

Checking your FB left as another here has, I noticed that in relation to your FB rating, you haven't left anything except for a neg recently. It might be an idea to leave some positive FB for good sellers, not only as a reward for good work done but also to visually strengthen your profile. It may seem like it's of minor importance but sometimes it can be a great help.

Sorry to hear of your troubling experience. I hope in the end it all works out for you.

Edit BTW: If you have already left feedback, you can follow up on that with the outcome. Be aware though that you cqn only do one follow up and then the seller can put their version of events in after.

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

Not true.

A buyer always gets the  last reply.

You can follow up feedback by the seller, with another follow up.

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

@imastawka wrote:

Not true.

A buyer always gets the  last reply.

You can follow up feedback by the seller, with another follow up.

----------------------------------------------------

How not true imastawka? I have seen feedback posted for seller by buyer then a follow up, then at a later date,  feedback and follow up has been replied to by seller.

I have also seen feedback posted for buyer by  seller. Buyer has posted a reply and then  seller has posted a follow up  to both the feedback and buyer's reply

In both of those cases,  seller had the last say.

Yes it can also work the other way for buyer.

Or has it changed?

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

Was this just a - technicolour yawn ???

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

Until the OP gets back with clarification it's all a moot point anyway domino.

"technicolour yawn" ...................lol often is with that member...............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

@padi*0409 wrote:

Until the OP gets back with clarification it's all a moot point anyway domino.

"technicolour yawn" ...................lol often is with that member...............

Too true Padi.

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply