returning the item

I was contacting the seller and the seller claimed that there was a labelled postpaid for me to return the item. Yet, being waiting for over a month to contact back and still no reply.  What can I do or could eBay please help chase up?

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

returning the item

@4channel wrote:

@imastawka wrote:

Not true.

A buyer always gets the  last reply.

You can follow up feedback by the seller, with another follow up.

----------------------------------------------------

How not true imastawka? I have seen feedback posted for seller by buyer then a follow up, then at a later date,  feedback and follow up has been replied to by seller.

I have also seen feedback posted for buyer by  seller. Buyer has posted a reply and then  seller has posted a follow up  to both the feedback and buyer's reply

In both of those cases,  seller had the last say.

Yes it can also work the other way for buyer.

Or has it changed?

Spoiler
imastawka_0-1618386720262.jpeg

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

@imastawka wrote:

Spoiler
imastawka_0-1618386720262.jpeg

I guess we could live in hope Stawks, could even hope to have pertinent questions answered as well.

...............dream on..............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

Yes Padi, sticking to answering the OP might make a nice change for a certain poster.

Can't see how giving advice about leaving feedback has anything to do with returning an item.

And then topping it off with incorrect info.

Multicoloured posts should be banned IMO.

Too hard to read, so I don't.

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

@imastawka wrote:

Yes Padi, sticking to answering the OP might make a nice change for a certain poster.

Can't see how giving advice about leaving feedback has anything to do with returning an item.

Does anyone. ??? LOL

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

look i think 4 channel is right ..if you use your chances leaving feedback  ..and put your  feedback. follow up .. you     can not leave..   another   follow up feedback

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

Sorry dvd but no that isn't how it works.

The only way a seller will get the last word in FB is if the buyer does not know they can reply.

Buyer Leaves FB....

Seller Responds.....

Buyer (if they are aware of it) Responds to seller reply....

THE END

and no amount of colour highlighting or grandiosing will change that

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

@imastawka wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------

Quite often feedback is a part of the return process. Feedback is often left after everything is settled and what was an issue is no longer an issue.

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

Tip

You can only reply once to a Feedback comment, and you can't edit or retract that reply.❞

– from Viewing and responding to Feedback from buyers.

Sellers can reply once to feedback left by a buyer.

Buyers can add a follow-up comment to their own feedback. This can be done before a seller has left feedback reply, or after a seller has left feedback reply, or in the absence of the seller leaving any feedback reply at all.

How to follow up on Feedback you've left

From time to time, you may want to follow up with some additional context or information on Feedback you've already left. You can leave one follow-up comment on each item.❞

– from Viewing and changing Feedback left for sellers

Some of the confusion about whether or not a buyer will have the last word in leaving feedback might arise from a situation where the buyer leaves feedback, isn't satisfied that he/she has fully explained (or wants to say more by using the follow-up option), and then the seller responds subsequently. Of course the buyer in that case can't respond "to" the seller's follow-up, because the buyer has already used up the follow-up option. It's not actually a "reply to seller's feedback" option; it is indeed just a follow-up option. A buyer who's already followed-up has used up their options, and they don't get another bite at that particular apple.

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

However, the subject of this thread is returning an item. Feedback windows only, at best, tangentially impact on the subject, so you and your sock puppet, once again, are trying to take the thread off-topic into your areas of inexpertise.

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

returning the item

@davewil1964 wrote:

However, the subject of this thread is returning an item. Feedback windows only, at best, tangentially impact on the subject, so you and your sock puppet, once again, are trying to take the thread off-topic into your areas of inexpertise.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I wrote / posted is part of the process and relates to this topic.

Who is my sock-puppet davewil1964?

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply