scammer

seller : sold me a fake iphone and i cannot communicate..

ebay wont refund me the $189 for the counterfeit purchase...

accumilates at least10 negative feedbacks a month and ebay deletes the negatives over a period of time...

watch and take note of member how the negatives disappear over a few weeks... alot of disappointed buyers...

if ebay didnt delete the negatives all the time i would never of bought anything from this seller.. so who is to blame???

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: scammer

may I ask how you know that negatives disappear?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 11 of 35
Latest reply

states accepts returns but as all feeback he doesnt come through with it.. because there is no australian address to return fake faulty item..once people put up a dispute the negative feedback ebay deletes it, has the system worked out

Message 12 of 35
Latest reply

Sellers store states '' shipped 48 hours melbourne dispatch... check any of listing and see if it states malaysia, it's obvious they ship fake samsungs and iphones from malaysia, if shipped from Melbourne The Federal police would of kicked the scammers door down ,now thats obvious

Message 13 of 35
Latest reply

you have proof of that?

I have never heard of that happening before.

A return to anyboidy should never be done unless under the direction of Paypal. So you send the item to whatever address PayPal provides for you.

Then if it is an OS address, point out to PayPal that their listing says dispatched from Melbourne etc etc, and so you bought thinking this was where it would need to be returned to etc...

Their feedback seems pretty l;egit to me, I do have to say.

No feedback revisions, only 4 negs.. a few too many neuts for my liking, but....

Message 14 of 35
Latest reply

I have monitored the scammer for the last 4 weeks to see who else is being scammed and taken for a ride...had over 10 negatives in the first and six month feedback and now 4 negatives in total for 12 months, check in 2 weeks and see in the 6 month bracket how many negative feedbacks decline,, scammer at work

Message 15 of 35
Latest reply

check how many negatives in 1 week then you will see how this scammer beats the negative system.. 4 negatives this week now ..watch it disappear/ decline in the 6 month bracket i paid via bank deposit due to the fact it had insurance.. then you will be shocked considering you are a pro here

Message 16 of 35
Latest reply

ah well, I have no explanations for you, I'm sorry.

But I guess they won't help anyway.

Just remember for next time a few things about shopping online.

1) if the price seems too good to be true, it generally is.

2) Always pay by a safe Payment method (which you did do)

3) but then to utilize that safe payment method and raise any disputes within the 45 day period.

4) some things just shouldn't be bought on line, phones and other electronics being some of them, because after the 45 day period, it can be difficult to get a seller to act on a warranty or fix any long term issues.

But really, I do find it hard to believe that eBay removed his negs because he gave refunds or whatever, my guess is that they contained words that contravened eBay's policies. eg, you are not allowed to mention disputes in feedback.

I received a neg a while back - I sold a used book, listed as used in average condition (a recognized eBay descriptor). It was a brand new book, never read, but had a few feint marks from storage on the cover, no white showing, wouldn't even photograph, but detailed them in the description.

They left negative feedback, withoutncontacting me saying "Book is used"

I contacted eBay and they wouldn't remove the feedback cos that was the buyers experience and the feedback was factual. They also dinged all my stars except postage price, cos that was free, so they couldn't - but I posted the next day, never had the chance to communicate with them, and my dewscription was accurate, but eBay wouldn't budge.

So I don't know

another lesson there is to leave carefully worded feedback that does not breach rules.

I hope that your next transaction goes better for you

Message 17 of 35
Latest reply

OH bid,  and won a Samsung phone BNIB for $300.  Seller was a zero newby.

I chewed my fingernails and pulled my hair out over that one.

Phone's been working like a charm now for months

Phew

Message 18 of 35
Latest reply

cool.

Message 19 of 35
Latest reply

new neg.  with positive feedback. would appear buyer's pleased wit purchase. 

Message 20 of 35
Latest reply