sofa ads

Sofa ads used to feature a brand new sofa bought for lots of money which is instantly inhabited by dogs, now they seem to have gone one further and the brand new expensive sofa is being jumped upon from great heights!! If thats the way they treat sofas why not just pick them up from verge collection and save the expence.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

sofa ads

What is your question?

If you are looking for a brand new,expensive sofa, put the condition and price range in your refinements before searching

Or donโ€™t look at what you consider garbage

Maybe some buyers are indeed looking for a sofa to put in their garage for their dog to sleep on

Maybe some buyers want to re upholster one

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

sofa ads

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Sofa King Happy Meme

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

sofa ads

@gem-boy-g wrote:

Sofa ads used to feature a brand new sofa bought for lots of money which is instantly inhabited by dogs, now they seem to have gone one further and the brand new expensive sofa is being jumped upon from great heights!! If thats the way they treat sofas why not just pick them up from verge collection and save the expence.

What they haven't shown is the family cat using the corner of a sofa as a scratching post. Maybe just as well. This will no doubt encourage kids to jump on them though.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

sofa ads

@4channel wrote:

@gem-boy-g wrote:

What they haven't shown is the family cat using the corner of a sofa as a scratching post. Maybe just as well. This will no doubt encourage kids to jump on them though.

Kids should be encouraged to jump on the family cat.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

sofa ads

joz15au
Community Member
Or maybe the family cat should be encouraged to jump on the kids...
Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

sofa ads

Kids need encouragement ?

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

sofa ads

So you're upset by accurate descriptions?

I thought they were the crux of online selling.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

sofa ads

@gem-boy-g wrote:

Haha it may not appeal to you, gemboy, but there are thousands of families out there with both kids & dogs.

Many moons ago when I was young and childless, I too thought any kids of mine would behave properly. None of mine would ever jump on sofas, play behind curtains, use my furniture to make cubbies.

Fast forward and I now have grandkids who have been known to sit on the top of couches or use them as a springboard. I think it's genetic.Smiley Very Happy

Sofas that can stand a little bit bit of punishment and still come up looking trumps, nothing wrong with that.Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

sofa ads

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

Kids need encouragement ?

True! I have yet to see one who hasn't done it. No doubt there are some.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply