were is coustermer service

there ar purchase pending how do i delete them i dont want them

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Then you shouldn't have committed to buying them. eBay is not a game; you have cost the seller/s money.

All you can do is politely ask the seller/s if they will cancel the transaction/s.

You don't need eBay to do anything. They have set up procedures for you to do it yourself. I suggest you read the FAQs about buying.

Message 2 of 28
Latest reply

You do not need customer service

You need to pay for what you commmit to buy instead of wasting seller's time and money

Pay for them and sell them yourself when they arrive 

Thank you for making people aware you make fake purchases, so those who choose to can put you on their party list if the choose to do so

Message 3 of 28
Latest reply

If you don't pay you seller has every right to open a case against you and a black mark is put on your account, this will put you on a lot of blocked lists and the next time you want to buy something you may find you cannot.

Message 4 of 28
Latest reply

@imaguy_392000_1 wrote:

For future reference, if you want to take time to think about making a purchase, put it in you Cart and click Save For Later.  That way you are not committed to buy. 

Also, aside from keeping it in your Watch list you can create other specific lists to save items in.

You really need to read up on what you can - and should not - do on eBay.

Message 5 of 28
Latest reply

If you do purchase anything in future, best make it a learn to spell book. Might explain the reason for not knowing/ reading the rules and regulations peeps.

Message 6 of 28
Latest reply

@zanadoo_56 wrote:

@imaguy_392000_1 wrote:

For future reference, if you want to take time to think about making a purchase, put it in you Cart and click Save For Later.  That way you are not committed to buy. 

Also, aside from keeping it in your Watch list you can create other specific lists to save items in.

You really need to read up on what you can - and should not - do on eBay.

cart ..i use that a lot
Message 7 of 28
Latest reply

Community Member

Re: were is coustermer service[ Edited ]

in reply to imaguy_392000_1

If you do purchase anything in future, best make it a learn to spell book. Might explain the reason for not knowing/ reading the rules and regulations peeps.

What ever the case, there's no need to be nasty and mock the OP.

Message 8 of 28
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

What ever the case, there's no need to be nasty and mock the OP.

Is there a reason why you're suddenly unable to quote only the text of a post, and need to include vast swathes of page-stretching emptiness as well?

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 9 of 28
Latest reply

I asked that exact question a few days ago.

Guess what?

Message 10 of 28
Latest reply