were is coustermer service

there ar purchase pending how do i delete them i dont want them

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

You received a factual and reasoned reply that politely set out a logical explanation and then thanked you for enquiring?

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 11 of 28
Latest reply

rofl.gif

Message 12 of 28
Latest reply

My guess is to "out" all who kudoed a particular post.

Which is public knowledge at the click of a button anyway.
Message 13 of 28
Latest reply

I wasn't doing this''tease or laugh at in a scornful or contemptuous manner.", that is the english meaning of the word ''mock''. I wasn't teasing or laughing, it is a serious breach of the buying rules to committ then just ''want out'' of the contract. For an at least 18yo to have that grasp of spelling,  he or she, is going to get much more than what I offered I'm afraid, if they continue to buy, then cancel.

Message 14 of 28
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed. Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 15 of 28
Latest reply

@audistarelectronics wrote:

Community Member

Re: were is coustermer service

in reply to 4channel

I wasn't doing this''tease or laugh at in a scornful or contemptuous manner.", that is the english meaning of the word ''mock''. I wasn't teasing or laughing, it is a serious breach of the buying rules to committ then just ''want out'' of the contract. For an at least 18yo to have that grasp of spelling,  he or she, is going to get much more than what I offered I'm afraid, if they continue to buy, then cancel.

Well, the below is something I wouldn't write to someone who just came to talk about an issue.

@audistarelectronics wrote:

If you do purchase anything in future, best make it a learn to spell book. Might explain the reason for not knowing/ reading the rules and regulations peeps.

I guess that's just me. And I hope the OP has sorted their issue.

Message 16 of 28
Latest reply

4channel, I wish that you would stop using screen-shots in your replies to other members instead of using the normal "quote" function.

It verges on stalking to my mind.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 17 of 28
Latest reply

I second Padi's sentiment, also, I gave kudos for his post, so no need to 'out' me - I'm freely admitting to lending my support.

Message 18 of 28
Latest reply

4channel, in the interests of full disclosure and utmost transparency:

Padi has now given kudos to my post where I supported his post questioning your method of quoting others' posts, that I also gave kudos to.

He's 'recipkudosed' me, I guess you could say.

Message 19 of 28
Latest reply

padi, they are not screenshots.

You should try reading the posts on a mobile.  I gave up ages ago . . . as many others probably did too!

Iโ€™ll go to my mobile and take a screenshot to show how those posts appear on my mobile.

Message 20 of 28
Latest reply