what is happening to this opened case

as to item no. 162119342504 . i am still demanding a refund from this ebayer. i have not been contacted as to whether this matter is being finalised or not. i am not withdrawing this matter. regards

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

could ebay please advise me as to what is happening to this open case. thanx

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

This is not ebay that you are contacting here.

This is a member to member forum run by volunteers.

You will have to contact ebay via 'Help and Contact' at the top of the page

However, I have noticed that your seller is on holidays until the 4th October,

so that might make a difference

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

When you opened the dispute you would have been given a timeframe for the process....What does it say?

The seller has a number of days to respond to you and as they are away you may just have to wait for any communications from them.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

especially if it relates to the feedback that has been left already,when the other party is on holiday and ,perhaps unable to respond to the op's 'demand' 

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Yep.  If the seller has been on holiday the whole time,

they're gunna get a nasty surprise when they get back.

They won't be very willing to help now.

But then, their fb is not exactly pristine

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

You say you have not been contacted................BUT you say in the feedback the seller is telling you lies ?????

The seller is on holidays until the 4th October.

Looks like you need to learn how eBay works. Site map and best to do some reading on buying.

image host
Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

You bought the item on Sept 21st. It's now Sept 30 (ok, it's just gone midnight Oct 1). The seller is away until Oct 4 and you have opened a dispute already? When you look at your feedback left for others, I think you are the problem, not the sellers. You seem to have many many issues in maxing out your PayPal account with many many sellers (not sure how you can do that, but anyway), then you repeatedly buy from the same seller and complain about them every time.

As already mentioned, you really need to read up on how buying on eBay works, before you buy anything else. When a seller is on holidays, they are on holidays. That means they aren't processing orders. It says that in plain daylight on the top of the listing. Maybe when you buy in future you actually look at the ad and not just the photo.

I'm not sure how the seller could be telling lies when they haven't responded to your demands messages. Your glory will be short lived. The seller should be able to get the feedback you left removed. See, sellers have rights too.

Party anyone?

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

I would love to know the background to the feedback which says the seller should stop all bids as he does not accept any.....but everything he sells is BIN, and no mention of offers.Smiley Surprised

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

i love people who come here and basically shout 'add me to your list' lol

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply