Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How on earth can you contact ebay for advice without having to enter some sort of dispute position.

I am endeavouring to resolve an issue with a seller by direct contact, so far via ebay, without result, at this stage I don't think it would be advantageous to open a dispute resolution via ebay, but I can't see to contact the help people without doi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GSP item tracking

I purchased an item from the US, which was shipped via GSP on the 4th of August. It's been marked as delivered to my suburb on the 12th of August (the shipping address was my workplace). It's not shown up at the office, nor at the loading dock. The "...

Global tracking UPAABXXXX find the carrier and track your item

Hi My item was delivered to the carrier almost 2 weeks ago and has not been delivered to my address. After many nights trying to find a carrier using various searches, I phoned ebay on 1800 322 928 and they suggested to contact Australia Post. I went...

Nice item....but

I don't think I want to marry it 232107505954 I'd also like to see them post it to me for $10.40

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unpaid Item dispute. never ordered item?

Today 2/10/2016 I recieved a message telling me I had a unclaimed item claim, for a item I never ordered or recieved, if I buy a item I pay for item when I order with PayPal, this claim is from a Chinese company . just wondering if it is a scam. or w...

Seller not responding or not marked item as sent and has suspicious positive feedback ratings.

Hello there. Long story short, two weeks ago I bought a used computer component from this seller for a good price, he has 100% positive feedback though less than 30 points. I thought he is only selling one piece and was recently listed for under 10 m...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

listing of items they dont have

I ordered some dry bag from a seller, they mentioned they have to be factory checked and thus are not availalbe for me.Yet they continue to list the same item for sale on ebay ? what gives ?

Cancelling order

I purchased and paid by paypal for an item from China (yes I know) and received a message from seller to say that their remaining stock had been damaged and asking if I wanted to cancel and be refunded. Item No.151749173690. The item is still listed ...

Items from China, how long to get here?

Hi. Just curious. I bought a item from a seller based in China. It turned out to be a probable fake, so I got my money back. However, IF a item is genuine, how long does it generally take to get here?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shonky seller- what does ebay do?

Hi. I rather foolishly bought a cheap Lego set. (to good to be true, really). Anyway, I went through the proper channels and got a refund. I have two questions, though. Who, ultimately pays for these refunds? And do ebay stop theses shonky sellers? T...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Am I receiving a refund?

After asking for a refund, I received the following response: "I'm sorry to hear that you would like to cancel your order, please note that the item was still within the specified 10 day postage time frame.In any case, your refund has now been sent t...

why is there no option for help, other than a refund

I would really like some help from EBay but it seems there is only one thing you do...organise a refund. I don't want a refund, I want the product I ordered. How can I communicate with you when all you do is arrange a refund. And now, as well as gett...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful