Address was "shiftingly" changed!!

Hi there, this is my first time to vent. I was looking to buy a jacket from a movie for my boyfriend. I found it only in the US. So I spoke to the seller and after a couple of bargaining back and forth I got a great deal and no postage fee...this was on May 2nd. Then last night the seller asked me if I had received my package and I was like no, I will check in tomorrow's post. Then this morning when I was at work he messaged me saying that it had arrived sending me a picture attached with the tracking number. When I looked it was mailed to Kentucky in the states. I messaged him back saying that wherever they sent it to the address is wrong. My address in Melbourne is my primary, nothing and nowhere else but Melbourne. Then he says---" we have shipped to the same address as mentioned in your profile you have not mentioned it earlier that you needed it shipped elsewhere. Attached is the snapshot of your profile address" which somehow it stars that my address Airport Exchange Blvd Kentucky USA." Really **bleep** off about this. Spoke to eBay and they said that your address is registered when you complete the Paypal transaction when purchasing an item. Obviously the seller has shiftingly changed my address.
Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Address was "shiftingly" changed!!

Thankyou so much for that
Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

I'll let you know when the package arrives and I'll apologise to the seller for my backhanded comment. I don't want to cause any trouble.
Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

You're welcome.

No need to apologize, the seller may not see this. In fact don't bring it to their attention. Smiley Wink

image host
Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

You didn't behave like a banana 🙂

You had a normal thought considering the what?!? factor (these boards are public though)

Kopes is right, don't apologise to the seller unless you feel you were a bit...cranky in any direct communication

this is, a completely understandable misunderstanding 😛

the seller is right...and so, are you...and neither of you seemed aware of the GSP.

When you get a second tracking number, it is usually trackable via the Fedex tracking site (google will bring it up), with an estimated delivery date. Some things are delivered by Australia Post but Fedex is your best bet first.

For my stuff the delivery dates have been spot on. The item may spend a bit of time over here once it's through customs, that's normal too (I'm in Melbourne).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

Dear, parcel was delivered on 9th may to the address. We have contacted fedex and explain issue to them, they have re-pickup and shipment policy but their fees is to much high you can buy almost 3 jackets in the price.. Total fees of re-collection and shipment is $250 and its is all depend upon the receiver if he/she wants to return back the parcel. We advise you to re-order it or let us know what else i can do for you.......This is what the seller has messaged to me.
Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

I was looking at the tracking it's going through Memphis
Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

GSP parcels can criss-cross the U.S.A.

take routes that are inexplicable

just keep an eye on it. How it works, is the seller only gets the GSP address so they post it, locally (not internationally).

you, as the international buyer, then are the final destination with your Real address (as on file with eBay). Once it's been processed by Pitney Bowes/Fedex.

once it gets on that second trip, that's when you usually get the second tracking number.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 17 of 17
Latest reply