I have bought items off this seller, because I put a case up against this seller, she wont let me bi

i bought many items of this seller,it was taking to long for the items to arrive so i had to put up 5 cases as there was five jackets i bought but it was over 40days and didnt receive them ,once i received them i closed the cases against this seller and gave them a 5 star rating as the items came from germany,and got stuck through customs,now this seller wont let me purchase jackets as my daughter got three of them so i went to place an order and she wont sell to me how can she do this when i pay straight away

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I have bought items off this seller, because I put a case up against this seller, she wont let m

It is a seller's choice to block any buyer, for any reason. I am sorry it happened to you if you wanted to purchase again having, in the end, a satisfactory outcome, but the seller did not see it that way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Re: I have bought items off this seller, because I put a case up against this seller, she wont let m

cq_tech
Community Member
Unfortunately, sellers are quite within their rights to add any buyer they wish to their BBL and in your case, I expect she did so because you opened a Paypal claim against her, even though everything was resolved and you ultimately left 5-star positive feedback. All I can suggest is that you get somebody else to purchase these items on your behalf, as you're not allowed to start a new ID with the specific intention of trying to bypass seller's blocks.

BTW, you absolutely did the right thing by lodging an INR dispute just before the 45-day cut-off period expired as you might not have received your items at all and you would then have been out of pocket with no hope of recovering your money. It's just a shame that your seller doesn't understand that you were simply trying to protect your own interests.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

You opened 5 item not received disputes against the seller. Of course they're going to block you. They may have placed you on their blocked bidders list as soon as you filed the dispute which is before you left the 5 star rating.

Sellers get sanctioned for the smallest of infractions. You filed 5 disputes against the seller. Even those you closed them, they still count against the seller so they cannot risk having the same situation happening against. Don't take the block personally. The seller is just trying to protect himself.

**********************************************************************************

Sellers: file unpaid item disputes 4 days after end of sale; close 4 days later issuing a strike; add buyer to your blocked bidders list; set buyer requirements to block bidders with 2 or more strikes in the past 12 months.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply