Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IMPERIAL AMPHORA POST WW1

HI, IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO COULD GIVE ME A PRICE GUIDE AS WHAT WOULD BE A REASONABLE SELLING PRICE TO ASK FOR THIS FIGURINE APPROX. 10 CM HIGH . IT DOES HAVE ITS ORIGINAL STICKER (IMPERIAL AMPHORA) ON THE FRONT AND IT IS ALSO BACKSTAMPED MADE ...

Milky Glass Elephants?

Hi everyone, I was just wondering what are these elephants I have? I have a whole set of them like a family of them. I've had them for years. I think they got bought from india. They look milky white with a shade of jade green in them. Thanks. Hopefu...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The 20th Annual Wahroonga Antiques and Collectables Fair, July 15-17 2016

The 20th Annual Wahroonga Antiques and Collectables Fair will be held at St John’s Uniting Church, 13 Stuart Street Wahroonga NSW, on the weekend of Friday 15th to Sunday the 17th of July 2016. The fair is one of Sydney’s premiere antiques events, br...

1907 DONALD BADEN POWELL KNIFE CASE

HI ALL WOULD THIS BE COLLECTABLE i score it from a flee market boot sale .i have given it a soak in neatsfoot oil as it was very dry and cracking it has DONALD BADEN POWELL .BROWNSEA ISLAND ORDERLY 1907 ............... HAS A SYMBOL OF THE FRENCH OR S...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does anyone have a list of accounts that commit FRAUD by selling FAKE Coins as REAL ones ??

There seem to be a growing number of accounts that offer Silver Coins for bidding which are FAKE but are presented as REAL Silver Coins --- These accounts just keep coming = even to the point of being issued by the same people time after time under d...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is this a Bitossi Cat?

Can anyone enlighten me as to whether this IS a Bitossi Cat. I have seen others on the net that are exactly the same shape, but usually glazed in Rimini blue, and the design to the body is different. Or could it be a look alike? Thanks 5kazam

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful