Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spanish Mahogany antique table, anyone have any wisdom/experience?

Hi all, huge apologies in advance as you'll need coffee (or wine) to get through this! Technically not an ebay related question but am trying to learn a bit more about Spanish mahogany rather quickly (am a novice with antiques!) as I am hoping I can ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What I Found On The Kerb

We have a fortnightly council pickup of household junk here on the north shore of Sydney People have started early this week and I found this charming pair on the grass yesterday: Anyone recognise it? There is a faded to unreadable maker's mark on th...

P9300010.JPG P9300014 (800x622).jpg P9300018 (800x600).jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

every time i change from page to page the items on the next page dont appear

I was looking on Coins and i was on page 1 and when i change to page 2 no result turn up even thou thier is 76000 items for sale, went back start from the start and it keeps doing it. but then i skipped to page 3 and it shows the 50 item ???

WYNYARD Ceramic Jug in mint condition

I'm fairly sure this jug is from the 1930's. All ceramic with sliding lid on top. Coloured Green and Brown with WYNYARD impressed on an angle across the front. Can't find another one to get an idea of value. Would appreciate any help. I'm not prepare...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

a spray top for this item including puffer ball stem for extraction

hello would someone please help me find a spray top for this item including puffer ball stem for extraction or is it just a spray nozzle and stem or is it just a cap i dont know because i only know about old spice SAD EH but wife would love this bott...

Australia Post said the don't use separate international post stamps for posting overseas anymore?

Hi there,our local Australia Post told me they don't use International Post stamps for posting anymore. They only use higher value normal Australian stamps. Just wanting to know if this is correct or not.Thank you very much for your help.Kindest rega...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GB copper brass two handled urn

Hi, I am wondering if anyone can shed any light on this urn. It appears to be handmade with copper bottom. I am not sure if it is copper with brass coming from round part at bottom. Has GB with H underneath to base. Looks hand hammered to base. Engra...

Why does Ebay allow the sale of FAKE paintings and artwork with worthless COA

I have identified and reported 2 sellers, which are the same person (different account names but similar and same style, priced in $US, location UK but seller registered as being in Slovakia) selling FAKE original artwork from famous painters like Da...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adams, Wedgwood. Childrens cup and bowl set.

Hey there, wondering if anyone knows anything about this set. So far I haven't been able to find anything aside from a similar bowl. I brought it to keep, I'm just curious. Toys by Adams, member of the Wedgwood group.2 piece set, 2 handled mug, Oatme...