Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Coin Postage

I've been offering free postage within Australia, attacking coins to sgiff cardboard and sending as letters. I see that A Post does not recommend this and seafching through their site, I can't find a suitable alternative, the best being small boxes f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why do some sellers insist on using the the Global Shipping program to sell low value stamps

I have noticed quite a few US sellers are trying to sell low value stamps or acumulatiions and have the Global Shipping program as their delivery potion .Who in their right mind is going to pay $20/30 postage for $5-00worth of stamps .One seller told...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

have you noticed the amount of fake 1938 crowns are sold to unsuspected buyers?

Beware,the same fake 1938 crown coins are sold again for rediculous prices to unsuspected buyers.One seller seems to make a sale almost every week, and nothing is done about it. They get caught, and just start a new account under an other name.Even o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! ? Vintage Jug or a cheap knock-off piece of china

Hi all, I was given this jug quite a few years ago but am unsure if it a genuine vintage or something made in China. There are no markings and the pattern appears to have been stencilled on not painted under a glaze.It is a little rough in areas. Tha...

P1210717.JPG P1210714.JPG P1210716.JPG

I have proof of a seller allowing shill bids, how do I get info to ebay?

I've reported a seller many times for allowing shill bidding on his auctions yet ebay has done nothing. I have emails from this seller confirming shill bids on his auctions. The shill bidders are his friends and he lists their items and allows them t...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

A variation or an error coin?

I was going to list some 2000 fifty cent pieces in a bulk lot including a incussed version but then on looking closer at two of the Royal visit ones I notice that they are raised? or the surrounding area lower? I can't find anything on them so a know...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful