A community update?

cee-dee
Community Member

Hiya folks, long time no see but have to seen the update to the UK boards? Have a look at my links eh? One is to the Round Table, the other is to the Community Update.

Do you fancy having the same down here? It hasn't had a good reception in the UK so as your board layout is the easy-to-use layout I wondered what you thought of it?

The Round Table - The eBay Community

Community Updates - The eBay Community

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 122
Latest reply
121 REPLIES 121

Re: A community update?

Plus you get people looking at your selling page
Message 61 of 122
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@lyhargr_0 wrote:

Why the need for SECRECY ?    ...........  I find that tad weird

lyhargr, only replying to you to answer your question.  The bulk of this reply is just to inform others about that process some of us were involved in.

As has been stated, while the โ€˜discussionsโ€™ were going on we were asked to not discuss it outside of that discussion thread.  The exact quote from that thread was:

Iโ€™m really looking forward to hearing from you all, oh and please, for the next week or so keep this between us. Iโ€™ll let you know when weโ€™re ready to do a general announcement.

Yet it took FOUR yrs for the "stalking one" to say anything.  Given I have NO IDEA what she said or didnt say at this SECRET meeting, nor do I really care, so I owe her NOTHING.    

Message 62 of 122
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

@bidicus*maximus wrote:

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Yes, I looked when that thread started and made a comment about what had been done to a favourite actor of mine.   The rather nasty reply made me decide to keep away.

Was surprised to read this as I remember your post and it's still there for anyone to see (page 100 of my thread when I'm logged in, page 5 if I'm not).

No reply at all was given to your comment about Cary Grant... and in rereading your comment, I still see no reason why I would have made one.  You seemed to be making a bit of a funny (you included smilies) and I just let it go at that.  I most certainly DID NOT give any sort of, "nasty reply" as you say, but then it was 2 1/2 years ago and maybe you didn't go look to refresh your memory, as I did.

I did not need to refresh my memory.

I protested at what you had done to pictures of my favourite actor, but as it was supposd to be a fun and happy thread I used smilies instead of frowning faces.

I considered it nasty when you kept on posting more and more altered images of Cary Grant.

I am used to people who consider others feelings and do not keep posting something that another person does not like.

I exercised my right to not return to this thread.....that is all.

Oh!  I guess that we just had a little misunderstanding, then.  Sorry that I was unable to read your mind and that I didn't stop posting things that were unpleasant to you... I would hate to post anything that wasn't agreeable to absolutely everyone... and I'm sure that you strive to do the same.  AND I totally agree!  You have every right not to visit my thread... Smiley Wink

Message 63 of 122
Latest reply

No need for sarcasm.....I made no fuss about the thread but just did not go back as it was not my cup of tea.

Message 64 of 122
Latest reply

True, you made no fuss about the thread... only about a rude reply that never happened.

I'm done if you are...

Message 65 of 122
Latest reply

@domino-710 wrote:

By the way - what happened to ' your ' thread - most of it is gone - had to get rid of the evidence. huh. LOL

Down here, eBay will only host 1000 images, when I reach the limit, some must be deleted... guess I know more about 'your' board than you do. huh. LOL

Message 66 of 122
Latest reply

lol - I've been ' down here ' for in excess of 15 years - and over time have had to remove some myself.

But began with the oldest - not just random.

Did you forget this one - or just couldn't part with it.

Morning super hero.jpg

Message 67 of 122
Latest reply

I just scan through and delete whatever... I don't think that your avatar was Wonder Woman when that one was made, but it has no particular value to me... I'll go and pull it right now.

Message 68 of 122
Latest reply

Domino - has always been WW.

Message 69 of 122
Latest reply

images (52).jpeg

One of my favs. LOL

Message 70 of 122
Latest reply