Anxiety

For those of you suffering from anxiety... I just wanted to let you know it's ok ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Anxiety

I have no idea what your talking about, thinking you mistook my post/s. It's not that I don't care, I really don't want to get too much into it, the world acording to me stuff. 

I did read the bible the yesterday, all of genesis and part of the next part, exodos or something. Alot of harsh stuff in it and I'm not sure how to take parts of it. the rules, laws, just go on and on, and the slighest mis step in following them, the bible makes seem like a great big deal. I know at some point if I read on Jesus comes along and things change from killing your enemy to loving your enemy. The bible even seems to endorse slavery, just so long as it's only for 6 years, then you must free your slave and take no payment from them. That struck me as weird.

Message 31 of 34
Latest reply

Above all, love each other deeply, as love covers a multitude of sins.

~ 1 Peter 4:8
Message 32 of 34
Latest reply

Yes, I hope it will be ok that I get to that better place, I'd like to see others get there and wouldn't wish that other place on anyone. . But does anyone have any clue what it will be like?, I'm guessing that it's not gonna be how anyone has ever described it, but more that we can never know untill we get there, as there's nothing in our limited minds and this limited world to compare it to. We shed our body, like a snake it's skin, but do we get another one?, are we floating around?

It's really a bit pointless to spend your life worrying and wondering about what might happen to you after death, because there is a very good chance that the answer is NOTHING. Focus instead on the here and now - greet each new day as it comes and try to make it the best, happiest and most productive day of your life. And if it turns out to be a lousy one, then  let go of it when you go to bed at night. Remember, however bad things are, you don't have to struggle for a year or a month or even a week, only ever for a day - when you wake the following morning that day will be in your past and gone forever.

Message 33 of 34
Latest reply

Well said ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 34 of 34
Latest reply