Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Watching the news

'Many of us wake up feeling, at best, a little off. We then look at the morning paper, which tells us all the things that have gone wrong in the world in the past 24 hours and we turn on the TV for the latest news so that we know what else has gone w...

My Fair Lady

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-05/julie-andrews-to-direct-my-fair-lady-sydney-opera-house/6674414 The original Eliza Doolittle, Dame Julie Andrews, will direct a 60th anniversary production of My Fair Lady at the Sydney Opera House. "I am thrille...

Tony Abbott puts Bronwyn Bishop on probation over expenses saga

TONY Abbott says his speaker Brownyn Bishop is on “probation” after her use of taxpayer money to fund a helicopter trip to a Liberal party fundraiser. Speaking this morning Mr Abbott said he was “unhappy” with Ms Bishop’s “serious lapse of judgment” ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 177 replies
  • 3 Helpful

definition of panic

you're scooping dog biscuits from a large drump in your garage, your two Rottweiler are sitting facing you wagging their tales in anticipation - suddenly, they look at something behind you .... drop their tales, turn and run ............. it goes thr...

Bark control collars

If you search for a dog collar on eBay, you'll be bombarded by 'bark control collars'. Basically when the dog barks, an electronic shock is sent to the dog's neck that travels through their body. Most of these collars have bids on them. Does nobody k...

Just two questions

What will decide the 2013 federal election? The carbon price won’t do it. People who expected Tony Abbott to ride to power on a wave of community hatred for the “carbon tax” were always confusing culture-war narrative with reality. An election held b...

Weekly photo challenge. Theme is THE LETTER "H"

Rules.....Everyone is welcome to enterAnyone can give kudos.Photo must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, must be your own workPhoto with most kudos is winner, and chooses the next theme (message me with the theme)Tally is done Monday ni...

• 52 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cilla Black Dies

Cilla Black has passed away at the age of 72 apparently from natural causes. http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/singer-and-tv-presenter-cilla-black-dies-aged-72/story-fn907478-1227467165849 May she Rest In Peace. DEB

Q for Martini.... or anyone who knows colours

We got tiles for the bathroom that were on sale at a hardware store that was closing. It was only after they were attached to the walls that it became apparent that they are not an exact colour match. They are the same tiles, with a subtle difference...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful