Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Criticism

Putting your less-than-perfect-self out there conditions you for criticism. The people who get the most respect aren't the perfect people in life; they are the ones who can be confident in spite of what isn't perfect about themselves. Just a reminder...

Show off your digital art.

This thread is for anyone who has digital art creations to show off. I made enquiries regarding if anyone was interested in a digital art challenge. http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Spirit/Digital-art-Challenge-anyone/m-p/1830809#M523878. So...

genie.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Masterchef 2015

OMG, that John is soooo frustrating.He doesn't listen and then still doesn't listen and smiles.

• 335 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Depression

Depression is the leading cause of disability globally. It is a statistic that 45% of Australians will experience a bout of depression in their lifetime. Postnatal depression effects 14% of new mothers. Suicide is most commonly caused by severe depre...

Removal cost from Sydney to Coffs Harbour

Has anyone had any experience of moving house from Sydney to Coffs Harbour?. And how much it cost?. I know there are a few websites where you can get a quote but as usual, instead of a calculator, you have to supply info, which i don't want to do.

24 Hour cat curfews being proposed

Yes Please! Currently they are looking at the idea for areas close to conservation areas but, boy oh boy, would I like to see it extended to the suburbs! I am so over all the cats fighting, defecating, spraying in my backyard and terrorising my anima...

Same sex marriage debate on the ABC today

"Senator Penny Wong versus Senator Cory Bernardi – this is going to be unmissable.The pair of Senators will debate the persistent issue of marriage equality at the National Press Club in Canberra from 12:30pm on Wednesday 29 July, to be broadcast liv...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Digital art Challenge anyone?

Is anyone is interested in a digital art challenge?Please reply if you are interested.You can use your own photos or free stock photos from the net to create a piece of art with the chosen theme.No theme has been chosen yet.This thread is just to see...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lord Coke of Pimlico.

This is the kind of degenerate that we have sitting - and sleeping most of the time - in the House of Lords. And he is telling us (the general public) how to behave, and being paid £32k per annum for that honour. The sooner we have a revolution and r...

This should be good

http://www.npc.org.au/speakers/the-same-sex-marriage-debate.html ABC24 at 12:30 Penny Wong and Cory Bernardi

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The trend of Tyranny (throughout the world)

I'm not demanding that you believe what is posted here, I'm asking that you study and research, look at all sides and then decide for yourself, I'm asking that you think. And recommending that you do not rely wholly on what your getting from televisi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful