Can't post in ANSWER section ......

Trying to ask why I have lost formatting bar in Discussion threads when I go to post? and why can't I use 'paste' option?
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Can't post in ANSWER section ......

What are you using.. A computer or an ipad?
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

I have the same problem and I am on my laptop Can't post pics

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light.
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Desk top computer .....never had probs til 3 days ago when everything was going 'crazy' on ebay.....gremlin crazy that is. I can copy and paste on all other sites but can't paste pics in here. Can't use Q/answer forum either.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

.....the options bar on my posts does not work either i.e. can't edit after posting. There is no formatting bar that usu appears when you go to post i.e. no options to customise text - highlight, change font, bold underline etc etc.NOTHING! Can't 'arrange' my posts in lines or paragraphs either....once I hit the 'post' button my post/s appear to be automatically formatted in one long continuous speal.
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Try using Chrome.

on an iPad, that was the way to get all the fancy stuff happening.

so just might work on a PC, too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Cheers for suggestion amber.....just going to try pasting a pretty Monday pic to test - have signed in using Chrome

YAY! ref paste option working.....AND FORMATTING BAR is visible too *YIPPY!!!!. Thank you Amber you clever oneSmiley HappyHeart

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply