Coronavirus update

Coronavirus update: Formula One Grand Prix called off, Trump announces travel ban, Tom Hanks tests positive

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-12/coronavirus-live-updates-mclaren-lewis-hamilton-travel-ban/12...

Message 1 of 3,689
Latest reply
3,688 REPLIES 3,688

Re: Coronavirus update

You kept attacking Dan and he's the voice of Victoria so in that content you targeted the state on numerous

occassions.

To me as a Vic he's fixed the problem and done a great job in the end by sticking to his guns.

Mistakes were made and everyone knows that but you kept putting him down and making out SA was this really

good state that doesn't make mistakes not like that Victoria seemed to be what was implied.crying.gif

Message 3061 of 3,689
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

@chameleon54 wrote:

@lionrose.7 wrote:

You are really weird do you know that,  going to court hahahahahahah

What is weird about calling a forum poster out and asking them to provide just one post in context and in full to back up a defamatory post they have made ? ( after all according to Tazz the posts where continual so it shouldn't be too hard ) 

I think its perfectly reasonable to request they apologise if it simply isn't there.

I think it would be reasonable that proof that the Andrews government engaged in nefarious activities be provided. Not your opinion, but actual facts.

I understand that you took a financial hit from the Victorian COVID-19 restrictions (from what you have posted), but that hardly makes you Robinson Crusoe. And many Victorian businesses would have been more adversely affected. Work it out. It's more about your personal business circumstances than a generality.

It just keeps coming.....this from a week ago

https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2020/11/developer-dan-andrews-outed-by-corruption-commission/ 

And this from the Covid enquiry

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-11/coronavirus-committee-premier-daniel-andrews-hotel-quarantine... 

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/federal-government-contradicts-andrews-on-key-hotel-quar... 

and this relating to the police commissioners evidence

https://www.sydneycriminallawyers.com.au/blog/covid-lockdown-victorian-premier-may-have-lied-about-c... 

Message 3062 of 3,689
Latest reply

@go-tazz wrote:

You kept attacking Dan and he's the voice of Victoria so in that content you targeted the state on numerous

occassions.

To me as a Vic he's fixed the problem and done a great job in the end by sticking to his guns.

Mistakes were made and everyone knows that but you kept putting him down and making out SA was this really

good state that doesn't make mistakes not like that Victoria seemed to be what was implied.crying.gif

By your argument those who attack SCOMO are attacking the Australian people or those attacking Trump are dumping on the American people. Is that the best you can come up with ? You know its a silly argument so why even post it ? .

I,m sure you and others have spent the last hour going through numerous posts I have made and you found absolutely nada. The reason is it just isn't there.

So stop the crocodile tears, leave off on the unjustified personal attacks and show a bit more of the thoughtful, considered posts you used contribute

Its just an ebay forum, I,m willing to extend an olive leaf if you have got a white dove handy...........Man Happy.

Message 3063 of 3,689
Latest reply

Ifs, but, maybes and hindsight.

I suppose you can console yourself with the shed loads of things you bought from distressed sellers that you can now sell at 2000+% profit.

Message 3064 of 3,689
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Ifs, but, maybes and hindsight.

I suppose you can console yourself with the shed loads of things you bought from distressed sellers that you can now sell at 2000+% profit.

There's a reason I get offered stuff all of the time.......I offer fair money and don't take people down. The last big purchase a couple of weeks ago, I paid $1000 for four milk crates full of books. Every man and his dog was trying to buy them, but they offered them to me because I paid the best price by a long way. ( fast selling antique stuff, my ebay retail price around $3500 )

Same with my local charity book shop. They save the best stuff for me and let me out the back to go through the new donations because I pay a lot more than other dealers.

A good deal is when the seller is happy and the buyer can still make a decent profit. Everyone wins.

Message 3065 of 3,689
Latest reply

you need to read a bit more widely

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-19/ibac-hears-former-mp-took-developer-cash-to-casey-councillor/...

A former Victorian Liberal MP couriered bags containing "many thousands of dollars of cash" from a property developer to the City of Casey's

Mr Woodman has supported state and federal government campaigns since the early 1990s.

During the 2018 Victorian election, Mr Woodman ramped up his donations from $94,500 to $157,000 to the Labor Party after it became the favourite to win the election.

His donations to the Liberal Party dropped last year from $80,000 to $63,000.

the Andrews Govt. sacked the whole Casey council sometime ago

and as for the other artickles...  I wouldn't put too much creedance on what Mr. 15% says (Michael O'brien)

Message 3066 of 3,689
Latest reply

@debra9275 wrote:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-19/ibac-hears-former-mp-took-developer-cash-to-casey-councillor/...

A former Victorian Liberal MP couriered bags containing "many thousands of dollars of cash" from a property developer to the City of Casey's

Mr Woodman has supported state and federal government campaigns since the early 1990s.

During the 2018 Victorian election, Mr Woodman ramped up his donations from $94,500 to $157,000 to the Labor Party after it became the favourite to win the election.

and as for the other artickles...  I wouldn't put too much creedance on what Mr. 15% says (Michael O'brien)

What about the police commissioner.......Is he lying too ?

Message 3067 of 3,689
Latest reply

@go-tazz wrote:

occassions.

good on you Tazz  

Message 3068 of 3,689
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

@debra9275 wrote:

What about the police commissioner.......Is he lying too ?

I googled it and some articles say he was consulted but it wasn't his idea...... I don't really care whos' idea it was anyway, as it was the right decison to take and it worked

Message 3069 of 3,689
Latest reply

A good deal is when the buyer buys to make a fair profit.

Maybe watch 'American Pickers'. There are many instances where Frank or Mike don't accept the seller's valuation because they know it isn't fair. Just because a seller is happy with $10 for a $100 item doesn't make taking that, rather than $40, fair or ethical.

Message 3070 of 3,689
Latest reply