For the blokes. Women go for men with green cars, survey finds :)

http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/transportation/blogs/women-go-for-men-with-green-cars-survey-finds#

i also heard woman find blokes with rat rods more interesting too

hmmSmiley LOL

Signatures suck.
Message 1 of 72
Latest reply
71 REPLIES 71

There are green sportscars for the women who disagree with the results of that survey.

a Prius is not exactly a show-stopper (or starter)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 72
Latest reply

heard that on the radio today amber, and this link was the closest article i could find on the web, a UK survey dated Sep 30, 2013

yanky woman are attracted to men with black SUV's apparently

what do aussie woman think?

Signatures suck.
Message 3 of 72
Latest reply

black beamers.

every time I see those frog green cars around I go "What in the heck were they thinking"??????

same for egg yolk yellow ones

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 72
Latest reply

Joe I was going to say 'rubbish' until I realised when I met OH he was driving a new car......green. Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 72
Latest reply

i had a green 54 chev in the 80's for a while , the blue flame six belched smoke that attracted policemen more than anyone else.

Message 6 of 72
Latest reply

i also had a riley 2 I/2 in british racing green with a black roof.. but all it attracted were offers to buy. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 72
Latest reply

lol katy, some woman just don't care 🙂

black BMW's hey diamond? i always liked the 507 and in black. the value of them these...woe...will always remain a dream to have one.

yellow is one of my favourite colours for cars, better cross that one out hey, LOL

Signatures suck.
Message 8 of 72
Latest reply

I would go the green car
Message 9 of 72
Latest reply

@joz*garage wrote:

lol katy, some woman just don't care 🙂

black BMW's hey diamond? i always liked the 507 and in black. the value of them these...woe...will always remain a dream to have one.

yellow is one of my favourite colours for cars, better cross that one out hey, LOL

I'm even happy with a 3 series Joz (I'm such an easy girl to please LOL) and I saw one a while ago with a retractable roof - a z series? I think I left some smudge marks on that car LOL

One day, maybe,,, but just the servicing and upkeep is so expensive. I did look at a second hand one which was in my price range when I got the Mazda, but I just couldn't have afforded the upkeep of it.

Same for one of my dad's cars, he had one of those really really big Mercs, when it had to go it was probably 15 odd years opld, so quite a reasonabl;e price for a car such as that (dad kept his cars in immaculate condition and always maintained them well etc - so for someone it was a brilliant buy - a genuine "little old man one owner car" iykim - we kids were given first option to buy it, but I couldn't have ever afforded the upkeep. One tyre was $400! and his services were huge! just a tail light when he broke one was really expensive!

My aversion to yellow cars stems from a smash I had a few years ago, and the hire vehicle I was given whilst my car was in for repairs was this bright yellow little lancer thing I think - it was just ugly as LOL

it was egg yolk yellow, maybe it'd look ok(ish) on a blokey car like a ute or something? But not in any of the fantasies I've had LOLOL

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 10 of 72
Latest reply