How can I change my teal square to my usual bump avatar?

I have lost the drawing on my computer and I only have it on the avatar of i-once-was-bump but I want to use it for this id too.

I can't even remember how to access the avatar to try to copy it and then change this one.

Can anyone give me instructions please?

I also want to save it to my computer again because I don't want to have to redraw it.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: How can I change my teal square to my usual bump avatar?

If you go to the avatar you want to save, right click on it to bring up save...you can see it if you go to the bump ID, or profile here

Or long hold it to bring up save

Then save it, it should save to your gallery, or pictures folder

Then you can find it and save it as your avatar for this ID by going into your bumps bargains ID profile, and then click the edit button, then the little thing that comes up on the picture, and choose your saved bump one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

I just PMed it to you so you have a copy in your inbox.

you can save it from there 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Thank you, I will do it later, time to put the kettle on for Downton Abbey.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

So go to your eBay ID profile, and you need to see this

image.jpg

If you see a plain ID feedback page, click on your ID and it will get you there. Then click on the "edit profile" button.

you will then see this

image.jpg

Click on the pencil on the avatar.

That will give you the option to select a new one.

then when it is done, click done editing and it will have changed...but you may need to sign out, then sign in again, to instigate the change. That bit is important 🙂

enjoy your show 🙂

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

oops, I should have come back and read all the thread before I went off googling bump images.

I found the one stored on ebay. It's 150x150 pix. Probably the same one Amber found.

bump.JPG

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

But did you see any interesting bumps?

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

lol, not as interesting as Once was Bumps bump.

She did explain the picture once, and it made sense, but I've forgotten now what it was.

I was doing a google search on something a couple of months back and got a shock when photos from our photo thread showed up.

That's what made me go googling for bumps image

EDIT: the usual typo's

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Anything on the internet, in a public view thread, will show up.

that is why it matters what is put up 🙂

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

I haven't signed out and back in so I don't know if it worked yet.

My drawing is the back view of me sitting at my spinning wheel butt nekkid with sore spots from too many slaps

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply