How to vote this year

I honestly cannot vote for either of the major parties, it is going to be a tough one for me.

How do others feel?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

How to vote this year

Which really means the event patrons are footing the bill....as it should be.  The organisers will certainly pass on the costs to the patrons.   A bit like ebay sellers who pass on their costs to the buyers.Smiley LOL

View solution in original post

Message 23 of 51
Latest reply

How to vote this year

How to vote...............or who to vote for?

On the 'how to vote'  -  this year I'm going Postal   exploding.gif

View solution in original post

Message 45 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

How to vote this year

I never vote for either of them. Haven't for years. They are more concerned about their own careers and hip pockets than the man (or woman) in the street. I wonder how long it will be before we get yet another Prime Minister...what a joke!

Message 2 of 51
Latest reply

How to vote this year

The preferences are going to be tricky

Photobucket
Message 3 of 51
Latest reply

How to vote this year

Sadly - it is all about the ' preferences '. 

Nowhere to go.

Message 4 of 51
Latest reply

How to vote this year

I live in safe LIb seat ( well I think it safe ), think Fraser, Hawker n now Tehan.  My preferfered party is Labor, so they will be getting my vote.

Message 5 of 51
Latest reply

How to vote this year

If it were - first past the post - we would all know where we stood.

As it is ................................................

Message 6 of 51
Latest reply

How to vote this year

I have no idea who to vote for - I can't stand either of the major parties. 

Will just have to see who else is running, and at the same time what of the minor parties in the Senate may cause either parties the most grief.

Either that or...eaney meaney miney mo.......

Message 7 of 51
Latest reply

How to vote this year

@domino-710 wrote:

If it were - first past the post - we would all know where we stood.

As it is ................................................

If 10 candidates stand 8 get 10 votes one gets 9 and the other gets 11. The one who gets the 11 votes out of a 100 is supposed to be representive of 100 voters ????????????

Message 8 of 51
Latest reply

How to vote this year

@zanadoo_56 wrote I have no idea who to vote for - I can't stand either of the major parties. 

Will just have to see who else is running, and at the same time what of the minor parties in the Senate may cause either parties the most grief.

Either that or...eaney meaney miney mo.......

It's all a matter of trust:

hey-im-a-politician-and-an-honest-man-hey-im-2480155 (1).png

Message 9 of 51
Latest reply

How to vote this year

We are lucky to be represented by one of the reasonably high profile independents. She won the seat from the Liberals and they will throw the kitchen sink

Spoiler
and no doubt a good handfull of cow poo

at her in order to try to win it back. At least it means stuff is getting done in the electorate. The candidate ( Rebecka Sharkie ) is a bit of a bleeding heart, lefty, but at least she shows some common sense. I would much prefer a strong, slightly left leaning independent than to be a safe seat for one of the big two.

Having an independent representative has worked out well for us, but they can get side-lined if one party wins by a landslide.

It will be interesting to see how things play out if Labor have a strong win. Will voters go back to the Liberals at the following election or keep the independent ?

Message 10 of 51
Latest reply