I love this idea :D cc all of your emails to Brandis

j*oono
Community Member

Activist group Beyond Green has come up with an excellent plan to make things easier for Brandis in his push to collect your metadata and how to save money.  All you need to do is cc all of your emails to Brandis.  Email address included in the article.

It should save the government up to $400 million.

https://newmatilda.com/2015/03/01/curious-george-brandis-wants-your-metadata-save-him-hassle-cc-him-...

Joono
Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: I love this idea :D cc all of your emails to Brandis

@am*3 wrote:

Why project your life into a post about other people? I am sure a lot of posters here have had sad times in their lives too. Apart from that what did your other veiled comments mean?

(..And ask where Joono's post is.. Govt Diary thread) Not following two posters from thread to thread then, with off topic posts referring to posts from other non-related threads?

Personal attacks are only warranted in a particular thread? 

Where did I project my life into someone elses thread? That was Joono. Most have their own stories. They just don't post about them. Why did Joono now?

Message 21 of 43
Latest reply

Serously, stop editing your posts unless they are typos. Changing the  context is just disrepecting anyone who posts. Oh, but that's what you do.

Message 22 of 43
Latest reply

@nevynreally wrote:

Serously, stop editing your posts unless they are typos. Changing the  context is just disrepecting anyone who posts. Oh, but that's what you do.

And where's my apology?  Not big enough to make one?

Message 23 of 43
Latest reply

I have nothing to apologise to you for. As already stated in another thread you interjected in with the same comments. The way you continue asking that from thread to thread shows what you are up to.

This forum has an edit feature, I use it.

Message 24 of 43
Latest reply

I don't understand what you are talking about Nevyn.  I was answering Poddster about dating sites and saying that they are ok and some people get to meet someone that they can love.  My brother did and it worked out very well but sadly it was cut short too soon.

They are not for desperate people. It's another way to look for partnership love and friendship.

Joono
Message 25 of 43
Latest reply

@nevynreally wrote:

@am*3 wrote:

Why project your life into a post about other people? I am sure a lot of posters here have had sad times in their lives too. Apart from that what did your other veiled comments mean?

(..And ask where Joono's post is.. Govt Diary thread) Not following two posters from thread to thread then, with off topic posts referring to posts from other non-related threads?

Personal attacks are only warranted in a particular thread? Makes sense to raise a perceived issue in the thread you have a perceived problem in. Not follow others from thread to thread.

Where did I project my life into someone elses thread? That was Joono. Most have their own stories. They just don't post about them. Why did Joono now?

Someone elses post, not thread. Post about another couple... you refered to your life.

Message 26 of 43
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

I have nothing to apologise to you for. As already stated in another thread you interjected in. The way you continue asking that from thread to thread shows what you are up to.

This forum has an edit feature, I use it.

What part of my post in that thread didn't you get? I was not degoratory to any poster or anyone mentioned in that thread. But you posted that I was. Own it. And I haven't asked it "thread to thread" Another furphy.

Message 27 of 43
Latest reply

@j*oono wrote:

I don't understand what you are talking about Nevyn.  I was answering Poddster about dating sites and saying that they are ok and some people get to meet someone that they can love.  My brother did and it worked out very well but sadly it was cut short too soon.

They are not for desperate people. It's another way to look for partnership love and friendship.

I'm sure you don't get it. Funny how your all polite now.

Message 28 of 43
Latest reply

You have been in this thread and the diary thread...making the same comments over some perceived issue of yours from a different thread again.

I have nothing to apologise to you for. You are the one following me around making veiled comments. If you like you can continue to repeat your demands in any thread you decide to follow me to, doesn't bother me at all, but it does disrupt other posters threads.

Message 29 of 43
Latest reply

I signed the Pledge. 🙂

Message 30 of 43
Latest reply