Community Member
Do not fly on a Boeing aircraft.
Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: I've said it before and I'll say it again

marwi_3023
Community Member
I also know that you are well loved here and I will be treated like the Devil incarnate but stiff turds
Message 21 of 33
Latest reply

Hi marwi.  When you have been here on this forum for a much longer time, you will be able to ascertain that Kopenhagen is highly respected, respectful and respectable to everyone here and can, does and will admit when he's wrong.

I suspect you have probably had some awful experiences with the male gender in your life, but not all men will abuse you, and I do understand that it is hard to trust again if you are, or have been, really hurt.

You do care about others, I can tell ...  Heart  Try to relax a little here and remember that not everyone can or will agree with each other, you wouldn't want us to either or we'd all be thinking the same way, and that would be silly.

We can all teach each other something.  You contribute lots of interesting thought provoking threads and thank you for that.

bear1.jpg

Message 22 of 33
Latest reply

Wrong again marwi, I'm the first to admit when I am wrong.

But sorry, I need to be wrong first.

image host
Message 23 of 33
Latest reply

marwi_3023
Community Member
Tasfleur I was bashed by more female school teachers.
My mother hit me with a shovel and kicked me repeatedly one time but never did again because I said that she was just like dad.
People can do whatever they want to me.
I won't change.
I've been this way as long as I can remember.
The teachers were never able to make me change.
I had read every encyclopaedia brittanica from front to back and would question their outdated curriculum.
This led to me having to bend over in front of the class to be struck repeatedly with the metre ruler.
These were all women.
It made me stronger.
I have never accepted being bullied at work.
I lost the best job ever blowing the whistle on union bullying.
I say it how I see it.
Always have always will.
I'm dropping the bombshell on a recent employer and will probably lose my job in the different section I still work in but it has to be done
Message 24 of 33
Latest reply

Marwi, I am so sorry that you have been abused, especially as it was by women from what you describe ... Smiley Sad

The world can be a beautiful place as well as a ghastly one, I can't argue with that .. I wish it could be different.

The human condition is shocking at times, history has shown that, as well as experience.

bear2.jpg

Message 25 of 33
Latest reply

marwi_3023
Community Member
Yes, it can always be worse too and that is very sad.
Unfortunately corporal punishment was endorsed in those days so the damage is done and I just have to live with it.
Apparently you can pass it on in your genes but I never wanted to bring more people into this world to suffer even before I knew that
Message 26 of 33
Latest reply

Tas said

I suspect you have probably had some awful experiences with the male gender in your life

Tas I believe Marwi is  male,   I don't think women are grave diggers  

Message 27 of 33
Latest reply

It's okay Brights, another post he did made it clear.  Thanks for the heads up though, much appreciated xx

Message 28 of 33
Latest reply

Though I don't mean to diminish the very  kind things that you said as they could apply to males too.

Message 29 of 33
Latest reply

marwi_3023
Community Member
Must admit that I've never met a female who did the job but there is nothing stopping them.
I myself would like a sky burial.
Where they hack your body into small pieces and feed it to Vultures
Message 30 of 33
Latest reply