I wanna know........

WTF.....happened to Australian Spirit?....

What do you think....are we roooooned?  Does anyone have the same sense of 'existential dread', that I'm feeling lately for the future of Australia?........?  Lib Labor..doesn't matter, they BOTH don't get it I reckon.

What do you think?

Message 1 of 164
Latest reply
163 REPLIES 163

Re: I wanna know........

I'm still here....amazing....

Hello you lot....how was your mothers day then?....everyone got their smiley faces on?:-D

Hey Crikey, I have no problem with you joining in the discussion, as I've said, but that means you should have no problem if anyone else does.....   It should also mean that when you make generalisations or assumptions about farmers and rural oz , (or short sheet the very long history of this land into only  200 years of Anglo Saxon relevance).....that you're equally prepared to face opposition.  That's the nature of debate.

Fair nuf?:-D

Message 161 of 164
Latest reply

BTW...sorry if I seemed snotty....I can be like that sometimes....lol]:)

Message 162 of 164
Latest reply

I had a lovely Mother's Day thank you Cue - my 18 year old son (who is, I am very proud to say 1/4 aboriginal) spoilt me very much and I deserved it :^O

Also, I now have a nice new FULL bottle of Rum 😛

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 163 of 164
Latest reply

1/4?....wow, we're hiding out everywhere...lol  I don't usually say anything about it, because as you've seen, some people see it as taking unfair advantage....seriously....lmao.  I think the shoe was on the other foot actually but hey....Still proud.

Hey better hand those rum rations over to us....can't have you drinking the last drop of Aussie Spirit...lol

Message 164 of 164
Latest reply