I went to start a thread about refugees and asylum seekers last night but...

j*oono
Community Member

I copied some photos last night and I wanted to post them here but I thought better of it because they are very distressing.

Is it time for Tony Abbott, Dutton and Chris Morrison to look into their hearts?

Turn back the boats to what?  Stop the boats for what reason?  I have no doubt that they have seen these photos of a young 3yr old boy washed up on the beach and his slightly older brother and his mother drowned too.

Joono
Message 1 of 800
Latest reply
799 REPLIES 799

Re: I went to start a thread about refugees and asylum seekers last night but...

@nevynreally wrote:

Is it hatefilled because the opinions expressed are not the same as yours? 

Everyone views life differently, what someone says, that you don't agree with is hardly hateful.

He is a conservative so that makes him "hate filled". doncha know. 

Paul Barry, all sweetness and light, loves everyone on his $350.000 a year salary, no wonder he's so nice...lol

Message 621 of 800
Latest reply

Re: I went to start a thread about refugees and asylum seekers last night but...

@azureline** wrote:

@djlukjilly wrote:

I would take the word of Andrew Bolt over the biased Paul Barry any

time.

At least with Bolt you get factual articles and all you get  from Barry is hate and rants against the Murdoch media and any other conservative entity, heโ€™s a fool.

I found that quite amusing........... Bolt is so hatefilled he couldn't ever be non biased.

You are not usually sarcastic.

Message 622 of 800
Latest reply

@tommy.irene wrote:

I would send all the young men back to fight for their country..

Do they have training in the military and are armed with weapons?

Message 623 of 800
Latest reply

@djlukjilly wrote:

@azureline** wrote:

@djlukjilly wrote:

I would take the word of Andrew Bolt over the biased Paul Barry any

time.

At least with Bolt you get factual articles and all you get  from Barry is hate and rants against the Murdoch media and any other conservative entity, heโ€™s a fool.

I found that quite amusing........... Bolt is so hatefilled he couldn't ever be non biased.

You are not usually sarcastic.

Wrong nic, other one on forced holiday?

Message 624 of 800
Latest reply

@azureline** wrote:

@tommy.irene wrote:

I would send all the young men back to fight for their country..

Do they have training in the military and are armed with weapons?

And if their country is Syria, which particular  faction should they go back to fight for, the faction loyal to Assad, one of the multiplicity of factions trying to oust him, but fighting among themselves over who should replace him, or ISIS who are fighting to be the ones to replace everybody. 

I think you'll find the refugees are ordinary civilians who have no homes left, no jobs left, no hope left and pretty much no country left; and who have delared "A plague on all your houses we just want to live'

Message 625 of 800
Latest reply

Hi everyone, the discussion is getting a little heated.  Please be sure to keep your communications civil.  Thanks!

Message 626 of 800
Latest reply

So who dobbed?

It is/was civil.

Message 627 of 800
Latest reply

Nevermind. Got it.

Message 628 of 800
Latest reply

Absolutely spot on She_el.

Nevyn,  I kind of doubt it.

Joono
Message 629 of 800
Latest reply

@j*oono wrote:

Absolutely spot on She_el.

Nevyn,  I kind of doubt it.

Yeah, no.

Message 630 of 800
Latest reply