Is this carp normal ??

Hi all,

tonight I decided to pay the Community Spirit boards a visit for the first time ever.

I have found myself confronted with numerous religious threads.

Is this normal for the CS boards?

I would like to know because I have much better things to do with my time.

cheers

Message 1 of 154
Latest reply
153 REPLIES 153

Re: Is this carp normal ??

@am*3 wrote:

Will a recycled 'new' suffice?Woman LOL

Then the busy bodies can get busy trying to work out who it is that was recycled.Smiley Tongue

who do you think boris was, misty? i'm guessin' an ol' rt'er

Signatures suck.
Message 41 of 154
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

Genuine new people get annoyed and/or disillusioned about posting here when others suggest they aren't new. Perhaps better to say nothing until you are sure of the facts.Smiley Happy

Piffle
Message 42 of 154
Latest reply

@joz*garage wrote:

@am*3 wrote:

Then the busy bodies can get busy trying to work out who it is that was recycled.Smiley Tongue

who do you think boris was, am*3?  i'm guessin' an ol' rt'er

You are reading things into my post that aren't there joz. I was not suggesting boris is a recycled poster.. just joking if she wants to be 'new' .. could try 'recycling'. 

Message 43 of 154
Latest reply

Hi all, tonight I decided to pay the Community Spirit boards a visit for the first time ever. I have found myself confronted with numerous threads posted by religious zealots and/or bigots. Is this normal for the CS boards? I would like to know because I have much better things to do with my time than deal with ignorant fanatics.

Not sure, i haven't been posting here long myself and havent noticed anything like you describe.i f I did, I know that I have the clear choice not to read it and to avoid any topic and scroll down past replies without reading.

It's a slippery slope when you start denying people the freedom of speech and expression, quality posters will flock to forums where they are better able to express themselves and all you have left is those who all have a problem with eachother. I've seen many a boards turn into a war zone when mods start cracking down. Again, you have a choice, no one is forcing you to read any topic or reply, I probibly read less than half the topics here, and respond to less than half of those i do read.

Fun Factor : Now you have a choice in chat, factor that
Message 44 of 154
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

@joz*garage wrote:

@am*3 wrote:

who do you think boris was, am*3?  i'm guessin' an ol' rt'er

You are reading things into my post that aren't there joz. I was not suggesting boris is a recycled poster.. just joking if she wants to be 'new' .. could try 'recycling'. 

yes I was kind of thinking recycled or upcycled as it sounds nicer.Woman LOLand Joz, enough the "ol" (is that old and what is a rt'er?) from you thanks, I haven't hit the big 50 yet.Woman Tongue

Message 45 of 154
Latest reply

yes its normal on ebay, just some people dont like to hear the truth. and prefer to live in fantasyland world

Message 46 of 154
Latest reply

Is this carp normal?

Message 47 of 154
Latest reply

@li.vish wrote:

Hi everyone, the discussion is getting a little heated.  Please be sure to keep your communications civil.  Thanks!

Are you kidding? My thread blew up & I missed it? 

Oh carp, I do so love to roast my nuts over an open flame.

@boris1gary wrote:

wish I was new.

Don't worry boris, you're new to me. Smiley Wink

Message 48 of 154
Latest reply

my picture got removed 😞

it's probably still in my album though if you want to check it out ModBod

Message 49 of 154
Latest reply

And you really thought it was gunna stay?

Message 50 of 154
Latest reply