Khaled Sharrouf's Children.

Khaled Sharrouf was born in Australia, as was his wife. Do (did)  either of them have dual citizenship and do his children have dual citizenship? If they don't, how can the Government strip them of their Australian citizenship and  refuse them re-entry to Australia?

Message 1 of 118
Latest reply
117 REPLIES 117

Re: Khaled Sharrouf's Children.

What we know is that Tara Nettleton's mother wants them back.

What her daughter and grandchildren want is only conjecture at the moment.

Message 111 of 118
Latest reply

Either way, It will be difficult to get them back while they're still in ISIL held territory. They'd have to see if they could get to a neighbouring country like Turkey

Message 112 of 118
Latest reply

@iapetus_rocks wrote:

What we know is that Tara Nettleton's mother wants them back.

What her daughter and grandchildren want is only conjecture at the moment.

I'm undecided about watching her on 7:30 but curious to hear what she has to say as I keep seeing reports of her saying Tara has done nothing wrong.  If that's the truth can she really be so blind?  

If I watch I'll probably feel like smacking her by the end of the story.

Message 113 of 118
Latest reply

@polksaladallie wrote:

And welcome back to you too.

wishful thinking?   Woman LOL

Message 114 of 118
Latest reply

@daydream**believer wrote:

Heres a plan then. Let them all back into Australia. The kids must be removed from their mother and crazy grandmother and, really, they all need to be completely seperated from eachother.

So the kids go into foster care and see a shrink twice a week for a few years. All the time they are getting angrier and angrier at the country that they have been taught to hate and the country that tore their family apart.

Yeh, im sure they will grow up to be model citizens.

These kids were taught to torture and rape. I certainly dont want them anywhere near my kids.

They cannot be allowed to come back

separating the kids from each other is somewhat extreme & seperating the kids from their Mum is just cruel. i'm NOT saying do seperate the monther from her children, or that i agree with the suggestion, i'm just saying that's a cruel suggestion is all

ok they were taught to torture & rape but by people they look up to, people who the kids believe know better than themselves therefore any child at the Sharrouf's age is so mallable, depending on their age, the child is going to believe most of what their elders teach them

however if the youngest is only four as bluecat posted, then all of these kid's rehabilition is possibly more likely than if they were older - and i believe, if they stayed together. learning to torture & rape at such a young age, you gotta be aware that these kids are still young enough to also be able to learn just how wrong their cold-blooded actions have been & are

after months & months of intensive rehabilitation, if one, or neither of the five children learn anything, then sure, export the child / children out of Australia; but not before at least giving the innocent kids a chance of rehabilitation, a necessary rehabilitation bought on only as a consequence of their deranged father

_________________________________________________________________________________Ukraine Serbian residing in NZ who reads most PREVIOUS thread posts before posting her own.
Message 115 of 118
Latest reply

@*pepe wrote:

@bluecat*dancing wrote:

The youngest is only 4 years old.

I am so glad that child haters are in the minority in this country.

just because I don't want mini terrorists let back in doesn't mean I am a child hater - on the contrary, I personally know and adore many chidren, and should any of those children be taught to think beheading and killing is the way to go I would still love them but not want them anywhere where they can cause harm to anyone or threaten my way of life.

whos to say these kids would harm anyone anymore than what a child the same age is capable of if angry enough???

_________________________________________________________________________________Ukraine Serbian residing in NZ who reads most PREVIOUS thread posts before posting her own.
Message 116 of 118
Latest reply

@village_person wrote:

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

Khaled Sharrouf was born in Australia, as was his wife. Do (did)  either of them have dual citizenship and do his children have dual citizenship? If they don't, how can the Government strip them of their Australian citizenship and  refuse them re-entry to Australia?

We don't need or want this sort of filth in this country. Leave her and her children where they are. They will not be stateless because IS is in the process of creating a state.

nobody needs or wants Sharroufs in their country but if the mother wants to bring herself & her kids home, let them come home where they can receive the help they need in a much, much safer environment; help they aren't going to get in Iraq

Message 117 of 118
Latest reply

@iapetus_rocks wrote:

From the ABC news site:

The legislation would see people automatically renounce their citizenship under section 33 of the Citizenship Act if they engage in terrorist acts, training, recruiting or financing inside or outside Australia.

The new section 35 would see citizenship automatically cease if a person serves a declared terrorist organisation overseas, or is found guilty of offences including treason, espionage, terrorism and foreign incursions. . . .

A proposal to strip Australians without another nationality of their citizenship was raised in an extensively leaked Cabinet meeting but pushed into a discussion paper.

"We will have more to say on this subject in the months to come," Mr Abbott told Seven.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-24/government-introduces-citizenship-laws-bill-to-parliament/6569...

legislation & a proposal i totally agree with, in any country 👍

Message 118 of 118
Latest reply