Ladies, I have just the bag for you.

I saw this online.

LV bag small.png

Now, you do get a microscope included for your viewing enjoyment, but honestly, you can buy the full sized, normal version for between about $3100-$4,300. Some people have more money than sense.

My fear would be I would misplace the thing. It would fall on the floor and get vacuumed up and out in the rubbish bin it would go. Never to be seen again, most likely.

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Ladies, I have just the bag for you.

I don’t like the full-size LV bags etc. Do they think to inveigle me into liking the teeny tiny ones? Mon dieu, these ones are too small even for Barbie dolls!

No, and no, and no!

Message 11 of 23
Latest reply

Paris is going to have to get herself a tea leaf poodle 

Message 12 of 23
Latest reply

They are too small even for Hertwig Carl Horn miniature dolls!

But they do have their value (from a poetic point of view):

aworldinagrainofsand.jpg

Message 13 of 23
Latest reply

Yeah, but you could have trendsetting pet ants!

Message 14 of 23
Latest reply

I reckon I could keep my weekly allowance in that.

Message 15 of 23
Latest reply

it's a fleabag

Message 16 of 23
Latest reply

Sometimes I wonder about people. I mean, who has $85,000 and thinks, hey, I could use this as a deposit on a  house, or I could buy a fantastic new car or take the whole family on a wonderful overseas trip. But on the other hand, there's this little handbag I could buy........

😁

Message 17 of 23
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

Sometimes I wonder about people. I mean, who has $85,000 and thinks, hey, I could use this as a deposit on a  house, or I could buy a fantastic new car or take the whole family on a wonderful overseas trip. But on the other hand, there's this little handbag I could buy........

😁

I think only a really rich person would buy something they cannot even see without a microscope for that price. Some rich people are wise (and maybe that's why they are rich), but some are not and they have far more money than needed, so they have to spend it on something extravagant and then brag about it, although in this case they will have to put photos of their precious possession online, as they cannot go to a restaurant or anywhere else with it as nobody will see it!

Message 18 of 23
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

😁

It is also a bit unfair. I mean, almost every day there are articles about Aussies not being able to pay bills, even cutting down on heating (there was an article just this morning), or not being able to pay mortgage, and then there are people who can afford to buy something they will probably only view a few times and that they definitely don't need.

Message 19 of 23
Latest reply

It actually gets worse.

It sold for $AU 96,000 and it's not even a genuine LV.

Louis Vuitton did not give permission for the use of their branding.

Anyway, back to the microscopic handbag, it's not off the table that MSCHF will run into trouble with the Louis Vitton branding on it, even if it can't be seen by the human eye.

Behold, a Microscopic Handbag That Just Sold for Nearly $100,000 (msn.com)

Message 20 of 23
Latest reply