Lithium are way better than Liveworld....

*pepe
Community Member

I have had a few posts removed, each time I have received a courtesy message explaining why it was removed, and have been able to communicate with the mod - yes, a real live person, not a bot!!! .

Let's hope they continue this trend and don't resort to liveworld's inept system.

Message 1 of 483
Latest reply
482 REPLIES 482

Re: Lithium are way better than Liveworld....

Yes, Joan is from ebay, not from Lithium.

If you hover your cursor over the little people next to her name it says that she's an ebay employee.

Joono
Message 391 of 483
Latest reply

One of his posts outlines what the mods will do as far as interaction which is what you and Hawk were talking about ? From what he says you are correct  :smileyhappy:

yep, i was referring to jeff before, did he say lithium mods will take part in answering any questions on the boards too? coz i dont recall seeing them posting on any of the threads

oh hang on, one did on a locked thread. 

Signatures suck.
Message 392 of 483
Latest reply

What is the email address of the mods ??

Message 393 of 483
Latest reply

Dont need that email address now thank you.

All fixed and I am impressed:)

Message 394 of 483
Latest reply

Another successful one, lion? 🙂
Message 395 of 483
Latest reply

Please keep in mind this is just the start of our association with new mods. It will take a while for us to find out if there is much difference between them and the previous mods and whether or not some members will remain happy with them.

I still receive the same types of questionable slaps but not many so far. I've communicated with one mod but I'm not sure if that will ever be very helpful. The way we can receive slaps for minor and imaginary " offences " makes me suspect that ebay are control freaks. I wonder if this will be removed soon - I won't be surprised if it is.......

TCT
Message 396 of 483
Latest reply

Some members praise these mods but I don't trust them. Ebay have given them too much power for one thing and it's ridiculous.

TCT
Message 397 of 483
Latest reply

I am still impressed, I think they are Australian and understand our humor much better than the liveworld mods who never bothered to actually read the posts before removing and slapping.

I also beliave they have been watching for some time and have a feel for the posters and the various interactions between certain posters and groups.

Rumor also has it that they monitor private groups far more than liveworld ever did.

newvintage as its ebays forum and they for obvious reasons need to protect their image they need to have control and moderate these boards.

Whispering you really need to get that sorted with the mods, others have been banned indefinably for exactly the same thing, ebay for some reason treat it as a house hold ban even if registered in different names, not trying to be ebay police here, just letting you know how it works

Message 398 of 483
Latest reply

Hi hawk

Well I am happy with the moderation here for the first time in a long time.

🙂

Message 399 of 483
Latest reply

@lionrose.7 wrote:

Hi hawk

Well I am happy with the moderation here for the first time in a long time.

🙂

If things keep going as they have I think it will make the boards a much better place for all.

Many of the weapons that have been used to great effect seem to have been taken away

Message 400 of 483
Latest reply