Massive Corruption within the Labor party, 60 Minutes blows the whistle

60 minutes exposes the level of corruption and illegal activity within the Labor party

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/victoria/calls-for-investigation-into-factional-powerbroker-adem-...

We all know its been going on for years. Now its time for Labor to stand up to the criminal element that controls the party and call in the police to have the offenders investigated and charged. Its not just the Labor party that is affected, its a manipulation of the fundamental democratic processes in Australia. We are all victims of Labors criminal element.

Message 1 of 141
Latest reply
140 REPLIES 140

60 minutes?

what a laugh!

the team that brought us the scoop on kyle sanderlands

that was a click bait story!

not sayin theres not corruption in the labor party

but i'll look for a real media outlet for my scoops

Message 2 of 141
Latest reply

@davidc4430 wrote:

60 minutes?

what a laugh!

the team that brought us the scoop on kyle sanderlands

that was a click bait story!

not sayin theres not corruption in the labor party

but i'll look for a real media outlet for my scoops

60 Minutes = Infotainment. Mind you the ABC is still OK but nowhere the informative outlet it used to be. SBS is still OK.

But 60 Mins is something like . The news (Claytons) you're having when you're not having news.

Message 3 of 141
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

60 minutes exposes the level of corruption and illegal activity within the Labor party

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/victoria/calls-for-investigation-into-factional-powerbroker-adem-...

We all know its been going on for years. Now its time for Labor to stand up to the criminal element that controls the party and call in the police to have the offenders investigated and charged. Its not just the Labor party that is affected, its a manipulation of the fundamental democratic processes in Australia. We are all victims of Labors criminal element.

Good thing the Liberal Party is full of lily-whites, then.

Oh, except for sports rorts and the massive pork barrels they use to buy votes. Like gifting money to inner city seats out of a regional development fund that is unscrutinised (no pesky public servants making decisions, just the minister).

If Labor is so bad, why doesn't the Government actually implement an ICAC like they've been promising for years? After all if they have nothing to hide, it won't be them in the crosshairs.

Message 4 of 141
Latest reply

Even the most rusted on regular Labor supporters cant be that stupid and naive to believe rampant corruption and illegal activity to manipulate the democratic processes of the Labor party are not going on.

I suspect this story is only just starting. It will be interesting to see what other grubby worms crawl out of the Labor can if the police launch an investigation into the affair.

Message 5 of 141
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

Even the most rusted on regular Labor supporters cant be that stupid and naive to believe rampant corruption and illegal activity to manipulate the democratic processes of the Labor party are not going on.

I suspect this story is only just starting. It will be interesting to see what other grubby worms crawl out of the Labor can if the police launch an investigation into the affair.

This would have made your day, but, if they make a story on corruption in the LNP it would not be a one night story it would be a mini-series. 

Message 6 of 141
Latest reply

Oh goody ANOTHER Labor bashing thread                ......  ah but wait if it was on 60 Mins it must be true   .... I cant believe any  ( so called ) intelligent person would watch that program

Message 7 of 141
Latest reply

The programme included hidden camera footage of a very senior state Labor minister coercing the leader of an ethnic community to commit fraud. Is there any Labor supporter who is willing to come out and say that's OK ?

Corruption and fraud have been endemic in the Labor party for too long. This is a perfect opportunity to clean the scum out and try to regain some credibility with the voting public.

Message 8 of 141
Latest reply

Secret tapes reveal the extent of corruption and fraud. You dont have to believe 60 minutes, you can hear it straight from the horses mouth.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/f-k-the-premier-labor-s-secret-tapes-reveal-industrial-s... 

Message 9 of 141
Latest reply

It is no secret that there has long been systematic corruption in the pre-selection processes of the ALP, especially in Vic and NSW.

Just as there has been in the Vic and NSW Liberal Party, paticularly in the systematic branch stacking by the far right dingbat "christian" wing.

Now that the long-running legal actions arising out of Morrison's notoriously corrupt preselection for his seat have finally been settled, I look forward to an in-depth expose of the whole grubby story. But I won't be holding my breath, given the role played by the NSW media in helping him by printing judiciously planted false and defamatory "leaks" against the candidate who actually won the preselection.

Message 10 of 141
Latest reply