My day

After several hours during the week clearing and cleaning up a messy garden my day started like this before and after 002.JPG

Message 1 of 6,720
Latest reply
6,719 REPLIES 6,719

Re: My day

My day has been weird. My son is out attending his first all night party ... here I am, all alone, no excuse not to party ... and I'm just worrying about him.
Message 11 of 6,720
Latest reply

We have another up the side to do yet the area isn't as big. The gardens had old rotting wood chips and weeds/clay.

Message 12 of 6,720
Latest reply

@katydidthat wrote:
My day has been weird. My son is out attending his first all night party ... here I am, all alone, no excuse not to party ... and I'm just worrying about him.

Don't worry about him, he will be OK because you are his Mum and you taught him well. Heart

Message 13 of 6,720
Latest reply

(((Freddie))) ... I do KNOW that he will be OK. I think.

I've just never been the mother of a 17 year old boy before.

Did you check the wood chips for white ants?
Message 14 of 6,720
Latest reply

Yes that was all checked by the Building Inspector. We have settlement on Wednesday Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 6,720
Latest reply

CONGRATULATIONS TO MRS AND MR ROOSTER!!! 

Message 16 of 6,720
Latest reply

Thanks Katy it's very exciting โ™ฅ

Message 17 of 6,720
Latest reply

That looks lovely Freddie.  Has everything been settled?

Joono
Message 18 of 6,720
Latest reply

Thanks J as good as settled but Wednesday is settlement day. I will need to ring the seller over the weekend and get him to call the RE and let them know we have puchased, they plan on doing an inspection on Wednesday LOL.

Message 19 of 6,720
Latest reply

Haha go around the house and put picture hooks wherever you want and then see what they say at the inspection ๐Ÿ˜„

Joono
Message 20 of 6,720
Latest reply