My day

After several hours during the week clearing and cleaning up a messy garden my day started like this before and after 002.JPG

Message 1 of 6,720
Latest reply
6,719 REPLIES 6,719

Re: My day

I have some before and after of the grotty kitchen carpet we have taken up this morning we removed  the backing from the concrete floor with the shovel.

The pictures are too big so I will have my off sider fix them up so I can post them later.

Yesterday we attacked the side garden bed I fell in love with our saw I removed a tallish shrub with the saw we have 3 bins of green waste for collection.

Now off to the Nursing Home.

Message 91 of 6,720
Latest reply

Looking forward to the pics! I did some sewing, cleaned the pool,  cleaned the bathroom, did some shopping, put dinner in the crock pot for family tonight, and now going to do some garden cleaning up.

Message 92 of 6,720
Latest reply

started like this...........

and ended like this...........

down.jpg

runs>>>>>>>>>>

really fast>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

cats are like greased lightening......................Heart

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 93 of 6,720
Latest reply

Are we supposed to be positive and upbeat here? Or, can I have a rant?
Message 94 of 6,720
Latest reply

rant away katy......I am still running >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quite sure when Freddie gets over the loss, she is going to be after me...........

Message 95 of 6,720
Latest reply

Thanks, Greencat. After I posted I went and had a nice shower and I feel better now.

But, just so fed up with noise. I think the young man upstairs has found a girl ... they kept me from sleeping until 4 am the other day. Today, she seems to have introduced her young daughter to him. If the kid wasn't screaming or misbehaving, she was running around the unit with hard heeled shoes on ... and all between me and her noise is a wooden floor and ceiling tiles. Then, the mother spent HER time shouting at her daughter.

Then I had the woman-next-door's TV noise. And the traffic.

Yesterday, it was a band at the skate park with a man with a mike. Same thing on Wednesday.

///end rant. Thank you all for reading 😉

Message 96 of 6,720
Latest reply

hope tonight is better for you.

I now have a new lock on my patio/carport gate. It looks better than the dog lead that has been doing the job for 3 years. 🙂

The pool is taking a long time to clean up. I might need to hand that job onto a son in law.

Message 97 of 6,720
Latest reply

@katydidthat wrote:
Thanks, Greencat. After I posted I went and had a nice shower and I feel better now.

But, just so fed up with noise. I think the young man upstairs has found a girl ... they kept me from sleeping until 4 am the other day. Today, she seems to have introduced her young daughter to him. If the kid wasn't screaming or misbehaving, she was running around the unit with hard heeled shoes on ... and all between me and her noise is a wooden floor and ceiling tiles. Then, the mother spent HER time shouting at her daughter.

Then I had the woman-next-door's TV noise. And the traffic.

Yesterday, it was a band at the skate park with a man with a mike. Same thing on Wednesday.

///end rant. Thank you all for reading 😉

Two suggestions.......

Ear Plugs.

Heavy Metal Music set to LOUD while you go to the beach and mellow out!!

Message 98 of 6,720
Latest reply

Suggestion (3) let me at the little snot.

kittycat what football game?????? Woman Tongue Do you mean the Penrith Bulldogs game?

Message 99 of 6,720
Latest reply

Thanks, Az.

Greencat ... the heavy metal music option is so tempting ... or some Stranglers 🙂 Thank you 🙂 🙂 🙂

Freddie ... come and do your best 😉 I've got a nice motel picked out for you already, and some good restaurants.

One nice thing about today is that I've been enjoying some medieval music. It's addictive.

Another good thing is that we're having leftover roast chicken on toast with frozen peas for dinner.

***Count your blessings, Pollyanna, your glass is half full, and every cloud has a silver lining***
Message 100 of 6,720
Latest reply