My day

After several hours during the week clearing and cleaning up a messy garden my day started like this before and after 002.JPG

Message 1 of 6,720
Latest reply
6,719 REPLIES 6,719

Re: My day

I have three sheppies Freddie,love 'em to bits
Message 201 of 6,720
Latest reply

My day: a drink at the World's End.

Regent St at night.

IMAG0295.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 202 of 6,720
Latest reply

Are you in the UK amber?

Message 203 of 6,720
Latest reply

Today is pamper day for the Princess at the Nursing Home, the hair rinse and blow dry then a drive and a icecream Woman Wink

Message 204 of 6,720
Latest reply

Today is pamper me day, 'cause I have rotten cold that just wont go away

Message 205 of 6,720
Latest reply

@punch*drunk wrote:

My days this week have been spent chauffeuring the kids around....school holidays. Stupidly I sent the kids to a school about 20 minutes from home which has resulted in all their friends living up to an hour away. Tuesday I had to pick up one in near hurricane conditions and the trip that should have been about an hour return took closer to 2 hours with all the detours and changes of direction I had to make for fallen trees and power lines. Yesterday had to drop daughter at furthest away friend, 2.5 hours return...today i had to pick her up ๐Ÿ˜•

Tomorrow more of the same, drop one at a friends house and drop the other at a shopping centre. My dilemma now is do I go home from the shopping centre or wander around and wait? Sometimes I think I should have stayed in suburbia.

Problem solved at the shopping centre on Friday....spent several hours in the library doing more family history research......cos staying up till 2 am researching most nights this week wasnt enough for me lol.

Today we are cutting down some trees, found termites in one yesterday ๐Ÿ˜•  Slow start to the day though with a late night and daylight savings. Its nearly 11 and I still cant get the kids out of bed!

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 206 of 6,720
Latest reply

Feet up bushy with a good book or a movie and a snooze.

Good that things worked out for you punchy and your day wasn't wasted.

Message 207 of 6,720
Latest reply

Sounds like a nice day for the Princess!

I have had an omelette, coffee and visitors already and about to wander down to Spolight (cos they have 30% off fabric)

Message 208 of 6,720
Latest reply

@freddie*rooster wrote:

Are you in the UK amber?

Yes. Hubby is working here for a bit so I am visiting for a few days. Missed him too much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 209 of 6,720
Latest reply

Very nice ladies there is nothing more rewarding than planting new plants and watching them grow and flower..love roses and bg you look like you scored some great roses,lucky you!!J`oono would you know if that rose is a David Austin one?I don`t have any of those in my garden and was wondering if they are good type to grow.

Message 210 of 6,720
Latest reply