My day

After several hours during the week clearing and cleaning up a messy garden my day started like this before and after 002.JPG

Message 1 of 6,720
Latest reply
6,719 REPLIES 6,719

Re: My day

Happy birthday to You

You belong in a zoo

you look like a mon-keyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

and you smell like one too ♫♪

birfdee

Message 341 of 6,720
Latest reply

Happy Birthday Freddie

Did you buy yourself any special china to mark the occasion?

Message 342 of 6,720
Latest reply

Hope everyone had a lovely day with heaps of sunshine, especially Freddie 🙂    

I bought this at a garage sale this morning, have been looking for one for ages for the sunroom, It will be painted off white leaving the top and the handles timber.

DSCN1066.JPG  

Message 343 of 6,720
Latest reply

Thank you all very much we had visitors, then we had to rush off to a meeting. I love the B'Day messages they made me smile Woman Very Happy

Message 344 of 6,720
Latest reply

A year younger Freddie? 💜

Message 345 of 6,720
Latest reply

DSCN1070.JPG

Hopefully the first of many 🙂

Message 346 of 6,720
Latest reply

Happy Belated Birthday Freddie!

My day was spent cutting out new chair covers for my sister's outdoor dining setting, 14 chairs! then onto my new ones.

I also made ground mats/drink bottle holders for my grandson's who don't like sitting on grass.... for Little A's. I also took orders to make some for their friend's lol.

Punch, I hope things improve for your family now 🙂 I have 3 grandies on the spectrum, only one takes meds as he also has ADHD, I didn't understand it previously but he focuses well now.

Not so much that there is an increase but perhaps better diagnostics available now.

Message 347 of 6,720
Latest reply

Off to checkout the town's  annual spring market today, then pot up the zillion cuttings a friend gave me yesterday,  still feeling like ..... am sure it's a allergy hayfever type of thing so just have to wear it for now.

Message 348 of 6,720
Latest reply

Happy Belated Birthday Freddie, hope you had a great day!

beautiful rose Bushies  Is that a David Austin??

looking forward to a warm 27 degrees here today

OH wants to watch Bathurst this afdternoon so I think I'll be pottering around in the garden

Message 349 of 6,720
Latest reply

Personally I believe it's on the increase, every 2nd kid seems to have some kind of behavioural dis-order,  I'm not going to debate it, each to their own etc   However, I do wonder what's is going to happen when all these kids become adults 😞

Message 350 of 6,720
Latest reply