Orlando mass shooting

Does anyone have any information on this? The biggest mass shooting in America's history (apparently) I'm surprised haven't seen more talk on this...
Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Orlando mass shooting

by a person who supposedly claimed affiliation with ISIS and the Boston bombers

I thought it had become clear that he didn't really have those affiliations.  Yes, he was Muslim but not connected with IS.

Message 11 of 21
Latest reply

image.jpeg

Message 12 of 21
Latest reply

Makes you wonder how he managed to walk in with an AR15

It's not a small piece of weaponry

Message 13 of 21
Latest reply

i am not condoning this action by a very disturbed individual but we need to remember "Guns dont kill......people kill"

Message 14 of 21
Latest reply

That's true basal, but it's a hell of a lot easier to kill a hell of a lot more people if you've got a hell of a lot of guns.

Message 15 of 21
Latest reply

More Gun dealers than McDonalds in America.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-get-a-gun-in-the-us/n...

It's almost unbeliveable.

Erica

Message 16 of 21
Latest reply

ok, so this is turning into a math exercise.

how many people (not involved in a war) would die from gun shot wounds if nobody outside the military had guns?

and no, military people cant take their guns home on weekends to polish. they just have to find some other item to enjoy rubbing.

Message 17 of 21
Latest reply

It wasn't an AR-15, it was a Sig Sauer MCX, and had a folding stock........

While I have no problem with civilian ownership of firearms ( I have several),  I firmly believe there is no place in these United States for semi-automatic weapons and high-capacity magazines.

Message 18 of 21
Latest reply

how many people (not involved in a war) would die from gun shot wounds if nobody outside the military had guns?

This is an exercise in futility.......those on the shadowy side of the law aren't going to turn in their weapons.........and remember, folks have been killing each other with whatever was handy for millenia......

Message 19 of 21
Latest reply

@this-one-time-at-bandcamp wrote:

It wasn't an AR-15, it was a Sig Sauer MCX, and had a folding stock........

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/10/foghorn/gun-review-sig-sauer-mcx/

It's a gun designed to kill people and it should never be available to a civilian and the US mentallity of

"needing" these types of guns as protection is absolutily ludicrous,(whilst the US government allows these you

will continue to have mass shooting),shok.gif

Somewhere along the track there will be a possible mass shooting event that will dwarf all others if there is

ever a targetted terorist attack involving these type of wearons.,stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

While I have no problem with civilian ownership of firearms ( I have several),  I firmly believe there is no place in these United States for semi-automatic weapons and high-capacity magazines.

I used to own a 22 repeater that I used for shooting rabbits and foxes as did my brothers,(we lost all the guns

due to the law changes and never worried about it).

Message 20 of 21
Latest reply