Orlando mass shooting

Does anyone have any information on this? The biggest mass shooting in America's history (apparently) I'm surprised haven't seen more talk on this...
Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Orlando mass shooting

whats to say, america is its own worse enemy.

if the killing of children wasnt bad enuff for the gun lovers to say its time to take a backward step then nothing will.

Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

Orlando mass shooting

Starting to become difficult to show sympathy towards a country who refuse to change their totally insane gun laws

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

Orlando mass shooting

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

Orlando mass shooting

the Orlando shooting is tragic  but thak goodness this guy was apprehended

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/california-west-hollywood-suspect-aresenal/

3ks  there's been lots about the Orlando shooting in the news, don't know how you could mis it... the 2nd offender in my link I honestly haven't seen much about that one, just a short story on the news one night

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

Orlando mass shooting

I don't know how anyone could miss it either, the media has been full of it for the past few days.

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

Orlando mass shooting

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

Orlando mass shooting

The most inane thing is, that whenever someone brings up gun control, the gun fondlers immediately jump on Australia, where they say homicides have increased dramatically since the gun buyback........despite Snopes, Factchek, and the Australian government itself providing facts that disprove those statements.

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

Orlando mass shooting

It can't be only the fault of guns though. Don't get me wrong, I've never shot a gun in my life. So I'm not pro or anti anything...

The attack occurred in what was supposed to be a "safe space" but maybe if just 1 of those people was armed there could have been lives saved... and this seems like it was a well thought out targeted attack not only on the LGBTQI community but also on Western cultural values, by a person who supposedly claimed affiliation with ISIS and the Boston bombers...

Could it possibly have something to do with multiculturalism and the fact that there are many people in western countries who do not respect the culture because it goes against their religious beliefs? They also may harbour a hatred for America because of the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria etc.

I just don't think guns are solely to blame for this...
Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

Orlando mass shooting

Occupy Democrats have quite a few pieces up on this topic.  This article caught my eye

Trump Says A โ€œGood Guy With A Gunโ€ Wouldโ€™ve Stopped Orlando Massacre. There WAS A Good Guy With A Gun.

โ€œGood Guy With A Gunโ€

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply