good day mate...always wanted to say that, lol

good day mate...always wanted to say that, lol........I would love to have this book, I am hoping you do take paypal though, and I understand why you would want a draft,etc...but don't much about them....my name and address would be......XXXXXXXXX....p.o. box XXXXX....Sparta, Tennessee...38583...usa.....hope we could work this out...I have interest in hand crafting this type of rod, in the old school ways, non fiberglass,etc and would appreciate getting this book..

Gday Mate, Strewth if ya gunna tryan speak strine then ya gotta get a bit laycya with ya tung. No worries bloke it sounds like a fair dinkum deal.

Crikey, its bin hot had the egg nishner on fullbore all day an its bloody Winta..... Climb it chain ga be buggered

Yeah bloke, wayed it and its 85 grams or 3ozs in the ole munee so I can do it for $9.00 Uhstrayin posted as a letter from Uh stray ya to Deliverance country.

Yeah paypal ... no worries cobber... rip in, an cheers ole mate, Dave....

PS.... tell ya wot... the ole grey matta jus woke up..... seein as I'm in a good bloody mood an the missus was a good

scout this mornin ... if ya no wot I mean... wink wink, nod nod say no bloody more

......... special today 50 oxford scholars including post to the land of Guns and Trumps an' it's yours.....

NB to decypher this message google "Strine" by Afferbeck Lauder (AKA Australian by Alphabetical Order)

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

What a most splendid gorgeously placed camisole on that most fluffy busted rich hairy body!

gday.gif 

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Morning Dave-geez those septics are different.

How are you travelling?--dont see you post much and the motoring

thread hardly gets used these days.

Richo. 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Good morning viewmont.  7.00am and I'm reading your post out loud.  

Just for the purity, you unnerstand?

egg nishner Smiley Very Happy

DEB

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Hasnt been a goodyear Richo but I'm thinkin neck shear will defo bebetta.

With ya Lloydy....Lets slur natter speak kerrone langwich propa lee askule.... I say....teachem yung

Gotta go...... this is the morning I clean up my Gloria Soame dressed in londger ray leaving nose tone unturned

.... it doesnt get dun by marechick yano?

scan0001.jpg

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Dave-never loose that sense of humour-you break me up.lol.............................Richo.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

What a most splendid gorgeously placed camisole on that most fluffy busted rich hairy body!

gday.gif 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply