Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Nationwide Egg Shortage.

A nationwide shortage of eggs has left retailers scrambling to keep stocks on supermarket shelves. An increasing appetite for eggs, particularly free-range, has amplified the dip in supply, which usually occurs during the cooler winter months. "Hens ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bondi Hoarders Auction

The Auction was scheduled for last night 17/2/2015. Anyone know if it sold? My thought was that it could sell for at least $1.5m. DEB

Why do people pay millions $$$ for Beachside houses?

I am just waiting to see some of those highrise units to crumble.I love the beach. I love swimming in the ocean, but never in my life did I ever want to live that close to the water. http://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/havoc-still-to-come-a...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Safe Schools Roz Ward Sacked Then Reinstated

Angela Shanahan for The Australian 4/6/2016 : "Sometimes one wonders about the priorities of politicians. There have been calls for Roz Ward — a principal architect and Victorian manager of the Safe Schools program who was briefly suspended this week...

• 24 replies
  • 1 Helpful

For The Love Of Dogs.

In the last few months, Hubs and I have been watching this show on 7two:https://www.ovguide.com/tv_season/paul-ogrady-for-the-love-of-dogs-season-2-263704Paul O'Grady: For the Love of Dogs is a British documentary in which comedian Paul O'Grady follo...

• 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Haaaalp! Get Me Outta Here!

An Australian ocean photographer has captured a one-in-a-million example of the cruelty of life in the deep -- a fish peering out into the ocean, helpless, from inside a jellyfish. Tim Samuel, a self-described "ocean obsessed... lover of photography ...

70's Glamour Girl Lynda Stoner Running For Senate!

IT’s a long way from her role as a curvaceous blonde on shows like Cop Shop, Young Doctors and Prisoner but actor Lynda Stoner is hoping to gain a seat in the Senate. The Mosman resident, whose acting break came as one of Paul Hogan’s sexy sidekicks,...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Happy Birthday Queensland!

On this day in 1859, Queen Victoria gave her permission to become a State. From Wikipedia: Moves towards statehood began with a public meeting in 1851 to considerseparation of Queensland from New South Wales. As the push for separation gained momentu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing A Tyre Bye The Side Of The Road

Sitting here at the computer earlier this morning, browsing the chat boards whilst listening to talk back radio.Listener called in to say "watch out, there's a car pulled over by side of James Ruse drive and the driver's on the outside changing a tyr...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful