So that baby with two faces died

What gets me is that the parents knew they wouldn't but went ahead with the pregnancy anyway
Message 1 of 61
Latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

Re: So that baby with two faces died

Anonymous
Not applicable

By posting on a discussion forum, Daydream is somehow not letting these babies rest in peace?

And we both said, if we were in the same position, we would abort. I've aborted, so of course I wouldnt have to be in that position to know what I would do. A two faced baby that was going to die anyway- I wouldnt even have had to think about it. that's a no brainer.

Message 51 of 61
Latest reply

just duff I was not picking on Day dream, just my post followed hers.

I just wanted every one to let the babies rest in peace because it is a very sad subject

Message 52 of 61
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's confusing the way it's set up LR. I always respond to the post I'm replying too, but have noticed some people just follow on..

Will the babies not rest in peace if we talk about them? jmo- but us talking about them has no effect on them at all.

Message 53 of 61
Latest reply

Very sad, but I can see the parents point of view and I also think the mum put herself through a major operation having a Caesarian, and the consequences that has for future pregnancies, when that would have been unnecessary with a early termination.

A friend had a pregnancy where she chose to terminate due to major genetic issues and major malformations.

I would have terminated but I can understand why the family did not. I hope she recovers well after her surgery.

Message 54 of 61
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

um. I think you'll find LT is agreeing with you.

Its okay for you  Im sure ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 55 of 61
Latest reply

Oh DERR on my behalf lol
Message 56 of 61
Latest reply

IMO - if you were told at an early scan that ONLY 35 babies have been born with two faces and that none of them survived past infancy - wouldn't every normal parent want to opt to not see it through? Well I think it was incredibly disgusting especially when they have all those other kids and living in houso. Money money money
Message 57 of 61
Latest reply

@lind9650 wrote:

Lobs has her own way of expressing herself. Over the years we all got used to it and accepted that er race, her culture and upbringing are different to what we call normal.

I disagree.

โ€œIโ€™ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!โ€ Sheila
Message 58 of 61
Latest reply

All babies that die are angels - regardless if it's miscarriages, ectopics, stillborns etc - that's not usually by prior knowledge (not in my circumstances anyway). But to know the baby had no chance anyway - that is CALLOUS
Message 59 of 61
Latest reply

I do agree with you georgiajake.  I wouldn't have gone the way they did.  What would be the point?

I would be thinking of the children that I already had and how it would affect them. I would have aborted the fetus.

Joono
Message 60 of 61
Latest reply