Terrorist attack in sydney

dup_fabi
Community Member

YEP! I warned over 5 years ago that this was coming also.It gets worse.All of this is in the Bible.There is a religious war coming soon.Sorry to advise but the atheists lose.

It turns nuclear.

Message 1 of 230
Latest reply
229 REPLIES 229

Re: Terrorist attack in sydney

but they said they were concerned about  public beheadings ATT , so it doesn't make sense that he wasn't charged if he had a real sword like that

Message 51 of 230
Latest reply

@debra9275 wrote:

but they said they were concerned about  public beheadings ATT , so it doesn't make sense that he wasn't charged if he had a real sword like that

didn't you just post a comment explaining

what the zulfiqar was?

Message 52 of 230
Latest reply

but the whole basis of the raids was centred on  concerns about public beheadings- a big real sword is a big real sword. if it was a real one he should've been charged, not released

Message 53 of 230
Latest reply

what do you mean by a 'real sword'? 

Message 54 of 230
Latest reply

i mean. "not plastic"

if it was a real sword, he would've been charged

Message 55 of 230
Latest reply

@debra9275 wrote:

i mean. "not plastic"

if it was a real sword, he would've been charged

are you saying he should have been 

charged for possessing (the ??) zulfiqar?

Message 56 of 230
Latest reply

this is an old article about the raids... what I'm saying is that if it was a real sword that could be used to endanger lives in any way, he would've been arrested. Surely??

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-18/anti-terror-police-mount-large-scale-raids-in-sydney-brisbane/...

Police say a large-scale anti-terrorism raid in Sydney this morning has foiled a plot to "commit violent acts" in Australia, including a plan to behead a member of the public.

Message 57 of 230
Latest reply

@djlukjilly wrote:

It's frightening that these vile plotters are plotting to kill and behead and it's not about Islam ? what a joke, if it's not about Muslim terrorism then what is it about.

Islam needs to get it's act together and do a full revision of the teachings of Islam that extolls killing all jews and infidels.

The vile little terrorist is going to buried in Iraq, they hate us that much that they will not even bury this murderer in Australia. 

If it was really religious rather than political and  all about killing unbelievers, then surely they would be targetting the clergy not the police.

Regardless of the rights or wrongs of our involvement in the Middle East, the unescapable fact remains that if Australians  were not fighting ISIS then ISIS would not be encouraging disaffected teenagers to kill Australians

Message 58 of 230
Latest reply

this is an old article about the raids... what I'm saying is that if it was a real sword that could be used to endanger lives in any way, he would've been arrested. Surely??

well obviously, they police determined

he wasn't planning on using a 'decorative'

zulfiqar made from metal (they usually are)

to endanger lives.  

are you saying the only reason his place

was raided was because they suspected

there was a decorative metal zulfiqar on 

the premises?

anyway, its been settled during the senate

hearing.   the zulfiqar was metal not plastic.  

Message 59 of 230
Latest reply

I just looked them up out of curiousity. The replicas are made of plastic, wood or blunt metal,  so obviously, not a real sword

Message 60 of 230
Latest reply