Terrorist attack in sydney

dup_fabi
Community Member

YEP! I warned over 5 years ago that this was coming also.It gets worse.All of this is in the Bible.There is a religious war coming soon.Sorry to advise but the atheists lose.

It turns nuclear.

Message 1 of 230
Latest reply
229 REPLIES 229

moonflyte
Community Member

It's frightening that these vile plotters are plotting to kill and behead and it's not about Islam ? what a joke, if it's not about Muslim terrorism then what is it about.

Islam needs to get it's act together and do a full revision of the teachings of Islam that extolls killing all jews and infidels.

The vile little terrorist is going to buried in Iraq, they hate us that much that they will not even bury this murderer in Australia. 

Message 41 of 230
Latest reply

i think they are the same ones, one of them was arrested over a plastic sword last time.

the thing is, where would a 15 year old get a gun ?? so there must be someone else involved

Message 42 of 230
Latest reply

@bushies.girl wrote:
Foul mouth as well ... 

there was no need to call the female

reporter a **bleep**.  i find it strange anyone

would think that was justified,

the 7.30 report showed the footage

with less editing.

watch at 4min 50secs

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2015/s4327187.htm

Message 43 of 230
Latest reply

@debra9275 wrote:

i think they are the same ones, one of them was arrested over a plastic sword last time.

the thing is, where would a 15 year old get a gun ?? so there must be someone else involved

no. the sword was not plastic.

Message 44 of 230
Latest reply

yes it was

Message 45 of 230
Latest reply

the sword was not plastic.

who told you it was?

Police have revealed that a sword seized in recent Sydney counter-terror raids was made of metal, not plastic as its owner claimed.

Australian Federal Police Commissioner Andrew Colvin emphatically rejected during a Senate estimates hearing on Thursday night claims the sword was plastic.

"Senator I'm pleased that you've asked this question," he told Liberal Democrat Senator David Leyonhjelm.

"I can absolutely guarantee the committee it was not a plastic sword. It was a metal sword," Mr Colvin said. "Categorically I can say that it was a metal sword."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/afp-commissioner-andrew-colvin-guarantees-sword-seized-in-sydney-raid-was-...

Message 46 of 230
Latest reply

Freddy! Woman LOL  I've been away for a couple of days so didn't see you.  So pleased to see you back HeartHeart

Message 47 of 230
Latest reply

@debra9275 wrote:

Police are reportedly probing whether a notorious Sydney Middle Eastern gang allegedly supplied the silver .38 calibre Smith and Wesson revolver, however it is unlikely they knew what it would be used for

The firearm reportedly would have fetched a street price of around $1000.

Message 48 of 230
Latest reply

wouldn't you think they would've charged him  for having a weapon especially if he was under suspicion?

Back then, Mr Dirani was detained and released without charge. Police seized what Mr Dirani said was a plastic sword.

The Zulfiquar is a common symbol of Shiite Muslims and is said to be a common decoration in Shiite households.

Message 49 of 230
Latest reply

wouldn't you think they would've charged him  for having a weapon especially if he was under suspicion?

not necessarily.

during raids, police confiscate all sorts of 

items that may be used as evidence.

computers for example, are not prohibited

items as such.  

aus police is one of the best trained in the

world.   they would know what to look for.

Message 50 of 230
Latest reply