This lass finds out she's 38 weeks pregnant ... and had no idea!

I always thought this kind of thing to be a bit of a tall story but ... meh!

Looks like it's totally possible to me now. Smiley Surprised 

melbourne woman gives births days after discovering she was pregnant

What a shock! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: This lass finds out she's 38 weeks pregnant ... and had no idea!

I  have a hard time to understand your mindset.

You contracept and then when it sorta works you are unhappy about not having to have a child.
sorta confusing.

Yeah, sounds weird doesn't it... it was to me back then too... still is probably.

I never did go on to have any kids. That was over 35 years ago.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 28
Latest reply

mmhh my guess is that you didn't want a child (good on ya in times of humans populating the planet as flies on a horses back) but felt bad about killing.

i don't step on insects if i can help it even though i know that they will savage my plants.

Message 22 of 28
Latest reply

@sssaau4 wrote:

mmhh my guess is that you didn't want a child (good on ya in times of humans populating the planet as flies on a horses back) but felt bad about killing.

i don't step on insects if i can help it even though i know that they will savage my plants.

Ummm..... Dixo actually said miscarriage, not abortion.

Message 23 of 28
Latest reply

I guess it's possible, maybe for some, but I don't know, it don't seem like something one would want to miss out on or prepare for.

Fun Factor : Now you have a choice in chat, factor that
Message 24 of 28
Latest reply

"I wake up in the morning and sometimes I forget I have a baby," she said. "It's a huge change and very overwhelming. I didn't have the eight or so months to prepare so everything is just test and go."

So, who is feeding that baby all night long? It's pretty hard to forget that you have a baby when you are up all night with it. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
no siggy
Message 25 of 28
Latest reply

@tcmsecretuseid wrote:

"I wake up in the morning and sometimes I forget I have a baby," she said. "It's a huge change and very overwhelming. I didn't have the eight or so months to prepare so everything is just test and go."

So, who is feeding that baby all night long? It's pretty hard to forget that you have a baby when you are up all night with it. 

The baby probably sleeps at night. 

Message 26 of 28
Latest reply

The baby probably sleeps at night. 

A positive example for other babies. Don't bother mom with being pregnant, "I can wait till morning when you happen to get up to eat, Soon as I learn some math, I'll do your taxes"

Theres a "youtube" video I want to post a link to here, but the lyrics are somewhat, umm, just search ,

"Started as a baby" and "Jon lajoie"

Fun Factor : Now you have a choice in chat, factor that
Message 27 of 28
Latest reply

@tcmsecretuseid wrote:

Maybe she didn't mean it literally - it was just her way of describing how surreal the situation is.

People might say of a situation  "I have to pinch myself sometimes to believe it"  We don't expect to see their arms covered in little bruises.

Message 28 of 28
Latest reply